Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
We go through tons of tums in our house. You definitely do not want to run out of these when you need them. Stock up I tell ya!
Felisha O.
Probably some of my favorites. Tums will always be my brand and I love the ones that taste great and are easy to take with you.
lindsay h.
Brandon, FL
These tums do not have the chalky taste that you can get from an antacid. I also like their flavors and how effective they are
Misty G.
When my acid reflux acts up and my prescription medicines doesn't give me relief I go to the assorted flavor tums to help out.
Ryan C.
Great product, great taste, fast relief. Works almost instantly and doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth like other antacids
Alejandra R.
These are a must in my purse. I never leave home without them. These have been, literally, my and my friend's life savers!
Tammy S.
I use a lot of antacids and Tums E-X 750 works the best. I keep a pack in my purse, car, bedside table and medicine cabinet.
Josabeth C.
Stockton, CA
They work for when you need him nothing really special. I used to eat them like candy when I was pregnant and the worked.
Kendra B.
Love the product, safe for when I was pregnant.. ate them like candy had so much heart burn lol.. Love the fruit flavors
Dani S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I think these are too chalky for me, but I love the fruity flavor. I also appreciate the calcium boost it offers me!