Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Felisha O.
Felisha O.
Probably some of my favorites. Tums will always be my brand and I love the ones that taste great and are easy to take with you.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Commerce , CA
Always used especially when i ways get heart burn over hot chips in my pregnancy also helped with me always feelibg sick and nausea
lindsay h.
lindsay h.
Brandon, FL
These tums do not have the chalky taste that you can get from an antacid. I also like their flavors and how effective they are
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
These are a must in my purse. I never leave home without them. These have been, literally, my and my friend's life savers!
Josabeth C.
Josabeth C.
Stockton , CA
They work for when you need him nothing really special. I used to eat them like candy when I was pregnant and the worked.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Love the product, safe for when I was pregnant.. ate them like candy had so much heart burn lol.. Love the fruit flavors
Jennie P.
Jennie P.
Sutter Creek, CA
Always a go to when I or anyone else in my family has heartburn. Tums works fast and doesn't have a bad taste at all.
Daniela Z.
Daniela Z.
Muy buen tamaño para traerlo contigo a donde sea que vallas. Yo siempre sufro de acidez pero esto ha sifoi salvación.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I think these are too chalky for me, but I love the fruity flavor. I also appreciate the calcium boost it offers me!
Annex L.
Annex L.
Virginia Gdns, FL
Tum rolls to go are the best to keep at work or in your purse the car and at home. They also work very effectively.