Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Imogen W.
Metairie, LA
Having bad acid reflux tums come in handy. If you have a greasy meal or if the food just doesn't agree tums are there to help relieve your pain.
Cassidy K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work very well and fast. I haven't used any other brand but I doubt there is any better than these. I definitely recommend buying this
Brittany S.
These were the best thing during pregnancy. I loved that they tasted good. I would eat a few of these a day with the heatburn from pregnancy.
Victoria B.
San Antonio, TX
Tums has been my go to for years, since I was a child. It definitely works and help with any pains. Fast acting and doesn't taste terrible.
Danielle H.
This little packets of Tums are life savers! I always keep a pack in my purse and in my desk drawer for those moments when you need a Tums!
Jennifer D.
Visalia
Really helps relieve heart burn and with your gas reflects. Especially when it's just one of those days when your body decides to act up.
Dani K.
Rural Valley, PA
Last time I was pregnant I carried these with me everywhere I went. I had horrible acid reflux and indigestion and these were my go to!
Melania H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only flavor of Tums I can handle. For a while I was taking these daily to help my calcium intake along with heartburn.
Natalia G.
Commerce, CA
Always used especially when i ways get heart burn over hot chips in my pregnancy also helped with me always feelibg sick and nausea
Sierra E.
Peach Creek, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used these the whole time I was pregnant with my son and they helped so much with my heart burn... I still to this day use them.