Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Victoria B.
San Antonio, TX
Tums has been my go to for years, since I was a child. It definitely works and help with any pains. Fast acting and doesn't taste terrible.
Jennifer D.
Visalia
Really helps relieve heart burn and with your gas reflects. Especially when it's just one of those days when your body decides to act up.
Dani K.
Rural Valley, PA
Last time I was pregnant I carried these with me everywhere I went. I had horrible acid reflux and indigestion and these were my go to!
Sierra E.
Peach Creek, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
I used these the whole time I was pregnant with my son and they helped so much with my heart burn... I still to this day use them.
Natalia G.
Commerce , CA
Always used especially when i ways get heart burn over hot chips in my pregnancy also helped with me always feelibg sick and nausea
Melania H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only flavor of Tums I can handle. For a while I was taking these daily to help my calcium intake along with heartburn.
Courtney M.
Tums is the best! I love the fruity flavor ones. Not so much the Minty ones. But the tiny packets make it easy to put in my purse
Ryan C.
Great product, great taste, fast relief. Works almost instantly and doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth like other antacids
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
We go through tons of tums in our house. You definitely do not want to run out of these when you need them. Stock up I tell ya!
lindsay h.
Brandon, FL
These tums do not have the chalky taste that you can get from an antacid. I also like their flavors and how effective they are