Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicolette K.
Nicolette K.
Mountain Ranch, CA
I prefer other brands but this found almost everywhere and does do the job. Personally don't care for the chalky taste. They work quickly and when out are good in a pinch.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
These were the best thing during pregnancy. I loved that they tasted good. I would eat a few of these a day with the heatburn from pregnancy.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
San Antonio, TX
Tums has been my go to for years, since I was a child. It definitely works and help with any pains. Fast acting and doesn't taste terrible.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Visalia
Really helps relieve heart burn and with your gas reflects. Especially when it's just one of those days when your body decides to act up.
Dani K.
Dani K.
Rural Valley, PA
Last time I was pregnant I carried these with me everywhere I went. I had horrible acid reflux and indigestion and these were my go to!
Melania H.
Melania H.
This is the only flavor of Tums I can handle. For a while I was taking these daily to help my calcium intake along with heartburn.
Sierra E.
Sierra E.
Peach Creek, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
I used these the whole time I was pregnant with my son and they helped so much with my heart burn... I still to this day use them.
Cassidy K.
Cassidy K.
Wellness Guru Expert
These work very well and fast. I haven't used any other brand but I doubt there is any better than these. I definitely recommend buying this
Ryan C.
Ryan C.
Great product, great taste, fast relief. Works almost instantly and doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth like other antacids
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
We go through tons of tums in our house. You definitely do not want to run out of these when you need them. Stock up I tell ya!