Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley F.
Crab orchard , WV
Tums are a lifesaver during pregnancy. I take two anytime I have heartburn and it works super fast. They tasted pretty good too. Can buy just about anywhere.
Brandi F.
Lakeland, FL
Gets rid of heartburn almost immediately I always have them next to my bed in my car and in my purse so that they are always around when heartburn strikes!
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
I get a lot of stomach pains and time is something I can always count on and it's easy to carry around. This is great as preventative or as a corrective
Gina G.
Are usually take two times when I need to relieve my stomach indigestion. It generally relieves my symptoms and I do feel better about 30 minutes later.
Alison H.
Fast relief. Better flavor than other brands and a life saver during pregnancy! I really like the extra calcium and the safety associated with tums.
Kristina D.
Orlando, FL
These are great for acid reflux they're super effective and work very fast i have ibs so if i eat Anything spicy i get acid reflux so this helps alot
Imogen W.
Metairie, LA
Having bad acid reflux tums come in handy. If you have a greasy meal or if the food just doesn't agree tums are there to help relieve your pain.
Cassidy K.
Wellness Guru Expert
These work very well and fast. I haven't used any other brand but I doubt there is any better than these. I definitely recommend buying this
Brittany S.
These were the best thing during pregnancy. I loved that they tasted good. I would eat a few of these a day with the heatburn from pregnancy.
Victoria B.
San Antonio, TX
Tums has been my go to for years, since I was a child. It definitely works and help with any pains. Fast acting and doesn't taste terrible.