Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Thankfully, I only have to use these once in a while but when I need them - they work! I like the citrus flavor more than the original and they actually help!
Chandra M.
Modesto, CA
Tums work fast. They are pretty easy to eat in both the original and fruity flavors. Must have around the house. I think the EX ones are the same as Rolaids.
Ashley F.
Crab orchard, WV
Tums are a lifesaver during pregnancy. I take two anytime I have heartburn and it works super fast. They tasted pretty good too. Can buy just about anywhere.
Brandi F.
Lakeland, FL
Gets rid of heartburn almost immediately I always have them next to my bed in my car and in my purse so that they are always around when heartburn strikes!
Gina G.
Are usually take two times when I need to relieve my stomach indigestion. It generally relieves my symptoms and I do feel better about 30 minutes later.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
I get a lot of stomach pains and time is something I can always count on and it's easy to carry around. This is great as preventative or as a corrective
Kristina D.
Orlando, FL
These are great for acid reflux they're super effective and work very fast i have ibs so if i eat Anything spicy i get acid reflux so this helps alot
Alison H.
Lebanon, OR
Fast relief. Better flavor than other brands and a life saver during pregnancy! I really like the extra calcium and the safety associated with tums.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
Perfect size for heartburn relief on the go; I always have some with me. The pills are smaller than what comes in a bottle, but just as effective.
Janel K.
Saint Paul, MN
Tums are my go to when i have belly aches. not a big fan of pepto bismo because of the taste. tums get the job done pretty quickly and i like that.