Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Thalita V.
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Tums is the best brand of stomach medicine. This one with flavor makes life much easier while taking pills. The flavor is good and you can find it at Walgreens or Walmart
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Silverdale, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am lucky to not suffer much to need these. But I've found the assorted fruit are the only ones I can stomach. But, they do the trick, so that's the real key, eh?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Crab orchard , WV
Tums are a lifesaver during pregnancy. I take two anytime I have heartburn and it works super fast. They tasted pretty good too. Can buy just about anywhere.
Amber P.
Amber P.
I can't even say how many of these bad boys I had on our honeymoon. The pineapple kept messing with my stomach, and acid reflux, these seriously saved my life.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Lakeland, FL
Gets rid of heartburn almost immediately I always have them next to my bed in my car and in my purse so that they are always around when heartburn strikes!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Are usually take two times when I need to relieve my stomach indigestion. It generally relieves my symptoms and I do feel better about 30 minutes later.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
I get a lot of stomach pains and time is something I can always count on and it's easy to carry around. This is great as preventative or as a corrective
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Orlando
These are great for acid reflux they're super effective and work very fast i have ibs so if i eat Anything spicy i get acid reflux so this helps alot
Alison H.
Alison H.
Fast relief. Better flavor than other brands and a life saver during pregnancy! I really like the extra calcium and the safety associated with tums.
Imogen W.
Imogen W.
Metairie, LA
Having bad acid reflux tums come in handy. If you have a greasy meal or if the food just doesn't agree tums are there to help relieve your pain.