Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS

Chewable tablets see more...

Melania H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only flavor of Tums I can handle. For a while I was taking these daily to help my calcium intake along with heartburn.
Amber P.
I can't even say how many of these bad boys I had on our honeymoon. The pineapple kept messing with my stomach, and acid reflux, these seriously saved my life.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Thankfully, I only have to use these once in a while but when I need them - they work! I like the citrus flavor more than the original and they actually help!
Ashley F.
Crab Orchard, WV
Tums are a lifesaver during pregnancy. I take two anytime I have heartburn and it works super fast. They tasted pretty good too. Can buy just about anywhere.
Chandra M.
Modesto, CA
Tums work fast. They are pretty easy to eat in both the original and fruity flavors. Must have around the house. I think the EX ones are the same as Rolaids.
Brandi F.
Lakeland, FL
Gets rid of heartburn almost immediately I always have them next to my bed in my car and in my purse so that they are always around when heartburn strikes!
Gina G.
Are usually take two times when I need to relieve my stomach indigestion. It generally relieves my symptoms and I do feel better about 30 minutes later.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get a lot of stomach pains and time is something I can always count on and it's easy to carry around. This is great as preventative or as a corrective
Kristina D.
Katy, TX
These are great for acid reflux they're super effective and work very fast i have ibs so if i eat Anything spicy i get acid reflux so this helps alot
Alison H.
Lebanon, OR
Fast relief. Better flavor than other brands and a life saver during pregnancy! I really like the extra calcium and the safety associated with tums.

back