Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Wellness Guru Expert
During my recent pregnancies, these were my go to when heartburn would creep up at night. They were a constant fixture on my nightstand. They are tasty and work quickly making them the brand I stick with.
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
They work well and don't taste terrible. I like that they're wrapped in small, easy to carry rolls so I can bring them with me, just in case. They're easy to find and inexpensive, too.
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
Rickreall, OR
I eat these when i get sulfur burps, which doesn't happen too often, but it does help. My kids think they are candy too, so when ever they need it they are happy to be getting one.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Maybrook, NY
Easy to carry with you at any time. Purchased at walmart for a great price. Great taste with very little after taste and works almost immediately for me. Must have in my purse.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Hatfield, PA
Every now and then, I have a flare up of acid and need something easy that can get to work quick. For that, I love Tums. I can keep them handy and they always get the job done.
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Morristown, TN
Hello ! Anti acid that does not taste like chalk ! Yes! These taste like candy ! I actually have to remind myself they aren't! So so yummy and work just as fast and efficient
Madi M.
Madi M.
Eugene, Oregon
This are really helpful. They also don't have the gross minty chalky flavor that other antiacids do. They come in small tubes as well so I can use them on the go. I have these pretty often and they often help my stomach. Overall 10/10
Marielli L.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used these for the burning sensation you get with heartburn and it's worked wonders for me. Within a few minutes I feel relief and my chest doesn't feel like it's on fire.
Dayana F.
Dayana F.
Tums is one of the most preferred antacids for me, I suffer from chronic gastritis. I recommend it because it helps to improve the levels of acidity in the digestive tract.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
These do the job just fine. TUMS is my go-to brand for instant relief. I prefer the Smoothies type better tho as these do have the typical chalky texture but they work fine