Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lacey B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
During my recent pregnancies, these were my go to when heartburn would creep up at night. They were a constant fixture on my nightstand. They are tasty and work quickly making them the brand I stick with.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great for relieving heartburn. They are a gimme so taking them is easy peasy in my opinion. I like that they also give you back the calcium your body needs. Easy to place in your purse, pocket.
Gladys S.
Rickreall, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I eat these when i get sulfur burps, which doesn't happen too often, but it does help. My kids think they are candy too, so when ever they need it they are happy to be getting one.
Amelia R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how convenient theses are can go anywhere and they are cheap and you can practically find them anywhere in any gas station or any vending machine. And they taste great and get the job done.
Sarah I.
Morristown, TN
Hello ! Anti acid that does not taste like chalk ! Yes! These taste like candy ! I actually have to remind myself they aren't! So so yummy and work just as fast and efficient
Dayana F.
Tums is one of the most preferred antacids for me, I suffer from chronic gastritis. I recommend it because it helps to improve the levels of acidity in the digestive tract.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used these for the burning sensation you get with heartburn and it's worked wonders for me. Within a few minutes I feel relief and my chest doesn't feel like it's on fire.
Taylor M.
Bremerton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am lucky to not suffer much to need these. But I've found the assorted fruit are the only ones I can stomach. But, they do the trick, so that's the real key, eh?
Thalita V.
Jacinto City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tums is the best brand of stomach medicine. This one with flavor makes life much easier while taking pills. The flavor is good and you can find it at Walgreens or Walmart
Victoria B.
San Antonio, TX
Tums has been my go to for years, since I was a child. It definitely works and help with any pains. Fast acting and doesn't taste terrible.