Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used these for the burning sensation you get with heartburn and it's worked wonders for me. Within a few minutes I feel relief and my chest doesn't feel like it's on fire.
Sarah I.
Morristown , TN
Hello ! Anti acid that does not taste like chalk ! Yes! These taste like candy ! I actually have to remind myself they aren't! So so yummy and work just as fast and efficient
Dayana F.
Tums is one of the most preferred antacids for me, I suffer from chronic gastritis. I recommend it because it helps to improve the levels of acidity in the digestive tract.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
These do the job just fine. TUMS is my go-to brand for instant relief. I prefer the Smoothies type better tho as these do have the typical chalky texture but they work fine
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Tums is the best brand of stomach medicine. This one with flavor makes life much easier while taking pills. The flavor is good and you can find it at Walgreens or Walmart
Taylor M.
Silverdale, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am lucky to not suffer much to need these. But I've found the assorted fruit are the only ones I can stomach. But, they do the trick, so that's the real key, eh?
Nicolette K.
Mountain Ranch, CA
I prefer other brands but this found almost everywhere and does do the job. Personally don't care for the chalky taste. They work quickly and when out are good in a pinch.
Shakira M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Tums brand is by far the best brand in my opinion and I will personally continue to buy these kinds.I like these! The flavor is good and it's nice having a smaller pack to take around with you. They do help ease my stomach but I usually need to eat 2-3 for that to happen, so you could get through a small pack fairly fast.
Amber P.
I can't even say how many of these bad boys I had on our honeymoon. The pineapple kept messing with my stomach, and acid reflux, these seriously saved my life.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Thankfully, I only have to use these once in a while but when I need them - they work! I like the citrus flavor more than the original and they actually help!