Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The price was better than in drugstores, plus this product is difficult to find where I live. However, the labeling was very different from any I have seen on the rolls that I've bought locally when I can find them, and the Tums are a little more crumbly than usual and seem somewhat stale. I can't find an expiration date on the label. I'm wondering if maybe these were made to be sold outside the U.S.
Marinelly D.
This product does exactly what it is intended to do! Anytime I have an upset stomach and/or heartburn, I take one, or two, TUMS and can feel the relief almost instantly. I believe it is very effective and would recommend to anyone who suffers with occasional, mild, heartburn.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste so good, not like medication at all. They also work fairly fast, getting rid of heartburn and other discomfort. The effect is strong enough to last until the heartburn passes, so I only have to take the recommended dose once instead of multiple times.
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tums may work for some people but for as long as I can remember they just make me feel so much worse. The taste and texture don't help much when you're already feeling kind of sick. My mom swears by them so they must be ok. But I personally refuse to take them.
Kelsey H.
Dublin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect size for on-the-go. This is my go-to product whenever my stomach is upset. These babies start working to relieve my symptoms almost immediately. The flavor is great as well.
Madi M.
San Mateo, CA
This are really helpful. They also don't have the gross minty chalky flavor that other antiacids do. They come in small tubes as well so I can use them on the go. I have these pretty often and they often help my stomach. Overall 10/10
Miriam M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these! The flavor is good and it's nice having a smaller pack to take around with you. They do help ease my stomach but I usually need to eat 2-3 for that to happen, so you could get through a small pack fairly fast.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
Great for instant stomach pain relief. I like these because they come in different flavors. They are a great price for what you are getting. The generic ones work just as well, but I would repurchase these still.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
I don't need these too often but I do keep them on my medicine cabinet. It also taste pretty good do I don't have issues chewing them. My kids also like them in bubbles gum flavor. I would buy them again.
Emellie C.
Chowchilla, CA
These work fast and effective right away. They flavor is yummy and I always feel better within 20
Mins of taking them. I always keep a roll of these in my diaper bag for on the go for me and the hubby.