Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amelia R.
San diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how convenient theses are can go anywhere and they are cheap and you can practically find them anywhere in any gas station or any vending machine. And they taste great and get the job done.
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't get heartburn very much but when I do I can chew a few on these and it takes the heartburn right away. I can find them everywhere at a great price and they fit in my wallet or purse very easily.
Taylor H.
Norman, OK
Used these throughout my second pregnancy. They taste alright but got the job done in no time. They did leave my mouth feeling chalky and dry, but at that point that was the lesser of two evils.
Lacey B.
Wellness Guru Expert
During my recent pregnancies, these were my go to when heartburn would creep up at night. They were a constant fixture on my nightstand. They are tasty and work quickly making them the brand I stick with.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great for relieving heartburn. They are a gimme so taking them is easy peasy in my opinion. I like that they also give you back the calcium your body needs. Easy to place in your purse, pocket.
Katy T.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Never travel without these! Vacations lead to risky and impulsive food choices, and tums will fix any stomach issue following your bad choice. They don't taste great, but that's to be expected.
Ruby B.
They work well and don't taste terrible. I like that they're wrapped in small, easy to carry rolls so I can bring them with me, just in case. They're easy to find and inexpensive, too.
Gladys S.
Rickreall, OR
I eat these when i get sulfur burps, which doesn't happen too often, but it does help. My kids think they are candy too, so when ever they need it they are happy to be getting one.
Kelly A.
Maybrook, NY
Easy to carry with you at any time. Purchased at walmart for a great price. Great taste with very little after taste and works almost immediately for me. Must have in my purse.
Taylor C.
Hatfield, PA
Every now and then, I have a flare up of acid and need something easy that can get to work quick. For that, I love Tums. I can keep them handy and they always get the job done.