Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Felicia  L.
Felicia L.
Centreville, VA
This product does the job when it comes to heartburn. The taste is good as well and doesn't seem as if you're chewing medicine. I also like this pack because it's easy to pop in your purse for on the go occasions.
Caitlyn D.
Caitlyn D.
Seattle, WA
These help with indigestion related to acidic foods well. I enjoy the fruity variety pack so that it doesn't taste like chalk. My boyfriend uses these frequently as well. This is our go to brand of antacids.
Taniya P.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
I don't need these too often but I do keep them on my medicine cabinet. It also taste pretty good do I don't have issues chewing them. My kids also like them in bubbles gum flavor. I would buy them again.
sarah w.
sarah w.
Groton, CT
Tums helped me get they pregnancy. Heartburn is terrible and other products taste and feel like chalk. Tums has a gentle fruit flavor and dissolves quickly so it doesn't leave a weird film in your mouth
Emellie C.
Emellie C.
Chowchilla, CA
These work fast and effective right away. They flavor is yummy and I always feel better within 20
Mins of taking them. I always keep a roll of these in my diaper bag for on the go for me and the hubby.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
San Diego, CA
I love how convenient theses are can go anywhere and they are cheap and you can practically find them anywhere in any gas station or any vending machine. And they taste great and get the job done.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Norman, OK
Used these throughout my second pregnancy. They taste alright but got the job done in no time. They did leave my mouth feeling chalky and dry, but at that point that was the lesser of two evils.
Katy T.
Katy T.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Never travel without these! Vacations lead to risky and impulsive food choices, and tums will fix any stomach issue following your bad choice. They don't taste great, but that's to be expected.
Misty J.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great for relieving heartburn. They are a gimme so taking them is easy peasy in my opinion. I like that they also give you back the calcium your body needs. Easy to place in your purse, pocket.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Lexington, SC
I don't get heartburn very much but when I do I can chew a few on these and it takes the heartburn right away. I can find them everywhere at a great price and they fit in my wallet or purse very easily.