Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Laurie H.
Anderson, SC
These are great to carry in your purse or car I often have stomach issues and these soothe these issues. The taste is great which makes them that much easier to take! I am never without them and will continue to buy them.
Courtney B.
Lexington, KY
These work great to coat my stomach and help it stop hurting. Especially since I have a sensitive stomach, these work great. Anyone who is having stomach problems should give these a try because they sure do work!
Stephanie R.
Peyton, CO
My husband frequently has problems with his digestion. I bought these extra strength ones to try to alleviate his issue. So far so good, he takes them when he's not feeling good and soon he's feeling much better.
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
This are great to have in your purse or car whenever you need one I always have a pack in my purse and they are really affordable also and they get the job done it's better than to have a big bottle full of them.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
Great for instant stomach pain relief. I like these because they come in different flavors. They are a great price for what you are getting. The generic ones work just as well, but I would repurchase these still.
Felicia  L.
Centreville, VA
This product does the job when it comes to heartburn. The taste is good as well and doesn't seem as if you're chewing medicine. I also like this pack because it's easy to pop in your purse for on the go occasions.
Caitlyn D.
Seattle, WA
These help with indigestion related to acidic foods well. I enjoy the fruity variety pack so that it doesn't taste like chalk. My boyfriend uses these frequently as well. This is our go to brand of antacids.
Taniya P.
I don't need these too often but I do keep them on my medicine cabinet. It also taste pretty good do I don't have issues chewing them. My kids also like them in bubbles gum flavor. I would buy them again.
sarah w.
Groton, CT
Tums helped me get they pregnancy. Heartburn is terrible and other products taste and feel like chalk. Tums has a gentle fruit flavor and dissolves quickly so it doesn't leave a weird film in your mouth
Emellie C.
Chowchilla, CA
These work fast and effective right away. They flavor is yummy and I always feel better within 20
Mins of taking them. I always keep a roll of these in my diaper bag for on the go for me and the hubby.