Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
These work really well and help to get rid of heartburn fast. The only down side is trying to chew them, they are super chalky (yes I know they are suppose to be) and sometimes dry out my mouth making it even harder to chew.
Darian H.
Darian H.
Hays, KS
These are a great alternative to original Tums. They are less chalky tasting, and the fruit flavor makes them more enjoyable to eat. They are a great price, and I would recommend these to anyone looking to relieve heartburn.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
They work quickly and kinda taste like chalky candy! I had to eat them like candy throughout my pregnancy so they had to taste good! They are fairly priced and available in bulk so that's good too! I hope not to need them
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Great flavor, I like that they have calcium in them. Easy to chew, not too much of a chalky taste. That has definitely improved. I usually keep the travel size in my purse and a bottle at home. I've bought several times.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Anderson, SC
These are great to carry in your purse or car I often have stomach issues and these soothe these issues. The taste is great which makes them that much easier to take! I am never without them and will continue to buy them.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these! The flavor is good and it's nice having a smaller pack to take around with you. They do help ease my stomach but I usually need to eat 2-3 for that to happen, so you could get through a small pack fairly fast.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lexington, KY
These work great to coat my stomach and help it stop hurting. Especially since I have a sensitive stomach, these work great. Anyone who is having stomach problems should give these a try because they sure do work!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
This are great to have in your purse or car whenever you need one I always have a pack in my purse and they are really affordable also and they get the job done it's better than to have a big bottle full of them.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Peyton, CO
My husband frequently has problems with his digestion. I bought these extra strength ones to try to alleviate his issue. So far so good, he takes them when he's not feeling good and soon he's feeling much better.
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
Great for instant stomach pain relief. I like these because they come in different flavors. They are a great price for what you are getting. The generic ones work just as well, but I would repurchase these still.