Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS

Chewable tablets see more...

sarah w.
Groton, CT
Tums helped me get they pregnancy. Heartburn is terrible and other products taste and feel like chalk. Tums has a gentle fruit flavor and dissolves quickly so it doesn't leave a weird film in your mouth
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't get heartburn very much but when I do I can chew a few on these and it takes the heartburn right away. I can find them everywhere at a great price and they fit in my wallet or purse very easily.
Taylor H.
Norman, OK
Used these throughout my second pregnancy. They taste alright but got the job done in no time. They did leave my mouth feeling chalky and dry, but at that point that was the lesser of two evils.
Katy T.
Stanford, CA
Never travel without these! Vacations lead to risky and impulsive food choices, and tums will fix any stomach issue following your bad choice. They don't taste great, but that's to be expected.
Ruby B.
They work well and don't taste terrible. I like that they're wrapped in small, easy to carry rolls so I can bring them with me, just in case. They're easy to find and inexpensive, too.
Kelly A.
Maybrook, NY
Easy to carry with you at any time. Purchased at walmart for a great price. Great taste with very little after taste and works almost immediately for me. Must have in my purse.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
These do the job just fine. TUMS is my go-to brand for instant relief. I prefer the Smoothies type better tho as these do have the typical chalky texture but they work fine
Taylor C.
Hatfield, PA
Every now and then, I have a flare up of acid and need something easy that can get to work quick. For that, I love Tums. I can keep them handy and they always get the job done.
Nicolette K.
Mountain Ranch, CA
I prefer other brands but this found almost everywhere and does do the job. Personally don't care for the chalky taste. They work quickly and when out are good in a pinch.
Shakira M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tums brand is by far the best brand in my opinion and I will personally continue to buy these kinds.I like these! The flavor is good and it's nice having a smaller pack to take around with you. They do help ease my stomach but I usually need to eat 2-3 for that to happen, so you could get through a small pack fairly fast.

back