Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
These work really well and help to get rid of heartburn fast. The only down side is trying to chew them, they are super chalky (yes I know they are suppose to be) and sometimes dry out my mouth making it even harder to chew.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
They work quickly and kinda taste like chalky candy! I had to eat them like candy throughout my pregnancy so they had to taste good! They are fairly priced and available in bulk so that's good too! I hope not to need them
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great flavor, I like that they have calcium in them. Easy to chew, not too much of a chalky taste. That has definitely improved. I usually keep the travel size in my purse and a bottle at home. I've bought several times.
Laurie H.
Anderson, SC
These are great to carry in your purse or car I often have stomach issues and these soothe these issues. The taste is great which makes them that much easier to take! I am never without them and will continue to buy them.
Courtney B.
Lexington, KY
These work great to coat my stomach and help it stop hurting. Especially since I have a sensitive stomach, these work great. Anyone who is having stomach problems should give these a try because they sure do work!
Stephanie R.
Peyton, CO
My husband frequently has problems with his digestion. I bought these extra strength ones to try to alleviate his issue. So far so good, he takes them when he's not feeling good and soon he's feeling much better.
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
This are great to have in your purse or car whenever you need one I always have a pack in my purse and they are really affordable also and they get the job done it's better than to have a big bottle full of them.
Felicia L.
Woodbridge , VA
This product does the job when it comes to heartburn. The taste is good as well and doesn't seem as if you're chewing medicine. I also like this pack because it's easy to pop in your purse for on the go occasions.
Caitlyn D.
Seattle, WA
These help with indigestion related to acidic foods well. I enjoy the fruity variety pack so that it doesn't taste like chalk. My boyfriend uses these frequently as well. This is our go to brand of antacids.
sarah w.
Groton, CT
Tums helped me get they pregnancy. Heartburn is terrible and other products taste and feel like chalk. Tums has a gentle fruit flavor and dissolves quickly so it doesn't leave a weird film in your mouth