Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
Tums may work for some people but for as long as I can remember they just make me feel so much worse. The taste and texture don't help much when you're already feeling kind of sick. My mom swears by them so they must be ok. But I personally refuse to take them.
IPrincess W.
I keep Tums on my nightstand because you never know when you need them and I don't have to get up at night to get them. I love the flavor and make the easy to chew. They work pretty fast I usually take about 3-4 depending on what has caused my issue.
Renee B.
Tifton, GA
I take Tums whenever my heartburn gets uncomfortable! They work within minutes and they don't leave a horrible, chalky aftertaste. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who suffers from heartburn. They are by favorite brand of antacid.
Madi M.
Eugene, OR
This are really helpful. They also don't have the gross minty chalky flavor that other antiacids do. They come in small tubes as well so I can use them on the go. I have these pretty often and they often help my stomach. Overall 10/10
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
These taste so great, they don't taste like medicine whatsoever in my opinion. They always help me when I'm in need. I haven't used another anti acid that tastes as great and that works just as good. I would recommend to others.
Darian H.
Hays, KS
These are a great alternative to original Tums. They are less chalky tasting, and the fruit flavor makes them more enjoyable to eat. They are a great price, and I would recommend these to anyone looking to relieve heartburn.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
These work really well and help to get rid of heartburn fast. The only down side is trying to chew them, they are super chalky (yes I know they are suppose to be) and sometimes dry out my mouth making it even harder to chew.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
They work quickly and kinda taste like chalky candy! I had to eat them like candy throughout my pregnancy so they had to taste good! They are fairly priced and available in bulk so that's good too! I hope not to need them
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Great flavor, I like that they have calcium in them. Easy to chew, not too much of a chalky taste. That has definitely improved. I usually keep the travel size in my purse and a bottle at home. I've bought several times.
Miriam M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these! The flavor is good and it's nice having a smaller pack to take around with you. They do help ease my stomach but I usually need to eat 2-3 for that to happen, so you could get through a small pack fairly fast.