Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shellian S.
Shellian S.
Virgina Beach, Virgina
Tums is a good product, I have heart burn easily. The price is affordable and everyone should have a bottle in their bags. I think I purchase it at Walmart or Kmart. Have tried Dica before but I always go back to Tums. I am satisfied overall when using this product.
Mari D.
Mari D.
This product does exactly what it is intended to do! Anytime I have an upset stomach and/or heartburn, I take one, or two, TUMS and can feel the relief almost instantly. I believe it is very effective and would recommend to anyone who suffers with occasional, mild, heartburn.
Avery R.
Avery R.
Boise, ID
Pretty much use these whenever i have acid in the night. Usually an alcoholic drink will keep me up and these always tend to do the trick and help me get back to sleep. Tums brand is by far the best brand in my opinion and I will personally continue to buy these kinds.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
I remember always gravitating towards fruity tums when I was a child. Even though I could not comprehend my issues, it always was an answer for quick relief. I've had stomach problems all of my life. This always brought me a quick an easy way to combat the pain until it went away.
Reagan H.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These taste so good, not like medication at all. They also work fairly fast, getting rid of heartburn and other discomfort. The effect is strong enough to last until the heartburn passes, so I only have to take the recommended dose once instead of multiple times.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
Tums may work for some people but for as long as I can remember they just make me feel so much worse. The taste and texture don't help much when you're already feeling kind of sick. My mom swears by them so they must be ok. But I personally refuse to take them.
Roxana Z.
Roxana Z.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Tums is a good tablet , I like for give to my daughter and sometime with me
Is chewing with flavor and resale good with calcium
I use sometime , my daughter use more
I would recommend and always have in my handbag
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
I keep Tums on my nightstand because you never know when you need them and I don't have to get up at night to get them. I love the flavor and make the easy to chew. They work pretty fast I usually take about 3-4 depending on what has caused my issue.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Tifton, GA
I take Tums whenever my heartburn gets uncomfortable! They work within minutes and they don't leave a horrible, chalky aftertaste. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who suffers from heartburn. They are by favorite brand of antacid.
Mara L.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
These taste so great, they don't taste like medicine whatsoever in my opinion. They always help me when I'm in need. I haven't used another anti acid that tastes as great and that works just as good. I would recommend to others.