Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Thankfully, I only have to use these once in a while but when I need them - they work! I like the citrus flavor more than the original and they actually help!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love tums. These work PERFECTLY. I definitely recommend them. Plus they are pretty cheap as well.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Price, UT
They work really well. I used them when I was pregnant and they got rid of heart burn fast.
Yasmin s.
Yasmin s.
alleviates the symptoms of heartburn, works for me when I have a lot of acidity and took two holy remedy recommend
Adina B.
Adina B.
Scarbrough , ON
These were my life savers through all my pregnancies. Relieved all my heartburn. They tasted better than the plain mint ones and had a variety of flavours. Can buy them almost anywhere at a great price.
Serafina M.
Serafina M.
Toronto
Assorted fruit is my favourite one. Tuna really helps keep my heartburns controlled and they make them completely gone. I use this a could times a week because I get them often. I would buy them again.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Denver, CO
I love these Tums! Whenever I have a upset stomach or heart burn I take two of these and it always works!! They taste really good too. You can buy them at any food store and they're a must have for your shelf!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
London, Greater London
I went through a period of time where i suffered from indigestion regularly, these were my go to product. They taste lovely, a little on the chalky side but that's expected. Yum.
Niamh H.
Niamh H.
nottingham
I chose the ones as the are more of a chewy sweet rather that a tablet that you havre to swallow whole
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
Wellness Guru Expert
These times work very fast and or affective and I love all the different flavours it comes in