Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They do the job and they are such yummy flavors for a cheap and affordable price to buy m
Beatriz N.
El Paso, TX
taste like really candy hahah love it and works so fast on my struggles totally live it
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are perfect for on the go you can keep a roll in your glove compartment and purse
Belinda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We use a lot of tums at home. I like that this package will fit in a pocket or purse
Sara G.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I suffer from heart burn and tums works amazing at helping my stomach feel better.
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
Assorted fruit is my favourite one. Tuna really helps keep my heartburns controlled and they make them completely gone. I use this a could times a week because I get them often. I would buy them again.
Adina B.
Scarbrough , ON
These were my life savers through all my pregnancies. Relieved all my heartburn. They tasted better than the plain mint ones and had a variety of flavours. Can buy them almost anywhere at a great price.
Sarah T.
Denver, CO
I love these Tums! Whenever I have a upset stomach or heart burn I take two of these and it always works!! They taste really good too. You can buy them at any food store and they're a must have for your shelf!
Jasmine W.
London, Greater London
I went through a period of time where i suffered from indigestion regularly, these were my go to product. They taste lovely, a little on the chalky side but that's expected. Yum.
Yasmin s.
alleviates the symptoms of heartburn, works for me when I have a lot of acidity and took two holy remedy recommend