Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelsey H.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect size for on-the-go. This is my go-to product whenever my stomach is upset. These babies start working to relieve my symptoms almost immediately. The flavor is great as well.
Belinda B.
Wellness Guru Expert
We use a lot of tums at home. I like that this package will fit in a pocket or purse
Janel K.
Saint Paul, MN
Tums are my go to when i have belly aches. not a big fan of pepto bismo because of the taste. tums get the job done pretty quickly and i like that.
Sara G.
BRONX, NY
I suffer from heart burn and tums works amazing at helping my stomach feel better.
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
Assorted fruit is my favourite one. Tuna really helps keep my heartburns controlled and they make them completely gone. I use this a could times a week because I get them often. I would buy them again.
Adina B.
Scarbrough , ON
These were my life savers through all my pregnancies. Relieved all my heartburn. They tasted better than the plain mint ones and had a variety of flavours. Can buy them almost anywhere at a great price.
Sarah T.
Denver, CO
I love these Tums! Whenever I have a upset stomach or heart burn I take two of these and it always works!! They taste really good too. You can buy them at any food store and they're a must have for your shelf!
Jasmine W.
London, Greater London
I went through a period of time where i suffered from indigestion regularly, these were my go to product. They taste lovely, a little on the chalky side but that's expected. Yum.
Yasmin s.
alleviates the symptoms of heartburn, works for me when I have a lot of acidity and took two holy remedy recommend
Niamh H.
nottingham
I chose the ones as the are more of a chewy sweet rather that a tablet that you havre to swallow whole