Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tamara S.
Tums helped with my morning sickness during my pregnancy. They also help with motion sickness
Brittney B.
Fast acting helps with most of my heart burn. Great flavor choices. Not to chalky. Worth the price
Kellie V.
Hazlehurst, GA
I had terrible heartburn/acid during pregnancy and I loved these due to the flavor! Worked great!
Amanda M.
Santa Maria
it gets the job done to relieve my heartburn it takes about two or three of these tablets for me
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love tums. These work PERFECTLY. I definitely recommend them. Plus they are pretty cheap as well.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Taste is not as chalky as the regular flavor tums. I like the fruit flavor and it does the job.
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The assorted fruit is a house hold favorite tums flavor. We all prefer tums over anything else.
Jennifer F.
Upland, CA
I have some with me when I go out cause I do get heart burn a lot so I try to have some with me
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I don't use it too often. It's alright and gets the job done and the flavors are alright too.
Ashley D.
Price, UT
They work really well. I used them when I was pregnant and they got rid of heart burn fast.