Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Columbus, OH
Perfect size for on-the-go. This is my go-to product whenever my stomach is upset. These babies start working to relieve my symptoms almost immediately. The flavor is great as well.
Janel K.
Janel K.
Saint Paul, MN
Tums are my go to when i have belly aches. not a big fan of pepto bismo because of the taste. tums get the job done pretty quickly and i like that.
Robb M.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
Perfect size for heartburn relief on the go; I always have some with me. The pills are smaller than what comes in a bottle, but just as effective.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
This little packets of Tums are life savers! I always keep a pack in my purse and in my desk drawer for those moments when you need a Tums!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
I use a lot of antacids and Tums E-X 750 works the best. I keep a pack in my purse, car, bedside table and medicine cabinet.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Wellness Guru Expert
We use a lot of tums at home. I like that this package will fit in a pocket or purse
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bronx, Ny
I suffer from heart burn and tums works amazing at helping my stomach feel better.
Rama S.
Rama S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Tums provide calcium as calcium carbonate (chalk), which is not always easily absorbed by the body. I recommend using calcium citrate, a form that is better absorbed.Be sure to get adequate vitamin D. I now recommend 2,000 IU of vitamin D3 daily. The ultraviolet B rays of the sun trigger your skin to make vitamin D (provided you’re not wearing sunscreen). We don’t get much D in our diets, so if you don’t get regular sun exposure, it is necessary to supplement with this vitamin.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres, FL
Remember having the Heart burn when i was pregnant and not being able to sleep, or not being able to do anything because the heart burn was so bad, but also remember shoving 2 or 3 in my mouth and it soothing the pain soo quick! But you know i was pregnant and when your pregnant if its not one thing its another, so yes it soothed the pain away but than made me nauseous. But am so thankful for these.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
The price was better than in drugstores, plus this product is difficult to find where I live. However, the labeling was very different from any I have seen on the rolls that I've bought locally when I can find them, and the Tums are a little more crumbly than usual and seem somewhat stale. I can't find an expiration date on the label. I'm wondering if maybe these were made to be sold outside the U.S.