Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

JayLynn S.
These work in a pinch, but aren’t as effective (in my opinion) as Rolaids. These can leave a chalky taste in your mouth, and I don’t appreciate that. However, when you have horrible heartburn, just about anything is acceptable, including these.
Rama S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Tums provide calcium as calcium carbonate (chalk), which is not always easily absorbed by the body. I recommend using calcium citrate, a form that is better absorbed.Be sure to get adequate vitamin D. I now recommend 2,000 IU of vitamin D3 daily. The ultraviolet B rays of the sun trigger your skin to make vitamin D (provided you’re not wearing sunscreen). We don’t get much D in our diets, so if you don’t get regular sun exposure, it is necessary to supplement with this vitamin.
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres , FL
Remember having the Heart burn when i was pregnant and not being able to sleep, or not being able to do anything because the heart burn was so bad, but also remember shoving 2 or 3 in my mouth and it soothing the pain soo quick! But you know i was pregnant and when your pregnant if its not one thing its another, so yes it soothed the pain away but than made me nauseous. But am so thankful for these.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
The price was better than in drugstores, plus this product is difficult to find where I live. However, the labeling was very different from any I have seen on the rolls that I've bought locally when I can find them, and the Tums are a little more crumbly than usual and seem somewhat stale. I can't find an expiration date on the label. I'm wondering if maybe these were made to be sold outside the U.S.
Roxana Z.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Tums is a good tablet , I like for give to my daughter and sometime with me
Is chewing with flavor and resale good with calcium
I use sometime , my daughter use more
I would recommend and always have in my handbag
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Tums is a good product, I have heart burn easily. The price is affordable and everyone should have a bottle in their bags. I think I purchase it at Walmart or Kmart. Have tried Dica before but I always go back to Tums. I am satisfied overall when using this product.
Avery R.
Boise, ID
Pretty much use these whenever i have acid in the night. Usually an alcoholic drink will keep me up and these always tend to do the trick and help me get back to sleep. Tums brand is by far the best brand in my opinion and I will personally continue to buy these kinds.
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
I remember always gravitating towards fruity tums when I was a child. Even though I could not comprehend my issues, it always was an answer for quick relief. I've had stomach problems all of my life. This always brought me a quick an easy way to combat the pain until it went away.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These taste so good, not like medication at all. They also work fairly fast, getting rid of heartburn and other discomfort. The effect is strong enough to last until the heartburn passes, so I only have to take the recommended dose once instead of multiple times.
Mari D.
This product does exactly what it is intended to do! Anytime I have an upset stomach and/or heartburn, I take one, or two, TUMS and can feel the relief almost instantly. I believe it is very effective and would recommend to anyone who suffers with occasional, mild, heartburn.