Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement

by Tums

Chewable tablets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement!
Waianae, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear, having tums in my travel first aid kit has helped so many times! I usually carry a pack in my purse for work and have one on hand for travel. This particular tums does not only taste good but it is also very easy on the stomach. PLUS IT IS EFFECTIVE. I highly recommend this if you are having digestive problems.
These work in a pinch, but aren’t as effective (in my opinion) as Rolaids. These can leave a chalky taste in your mouth, and I don’t appreciate that. However, when you have horrible heartburn, just about anything is acceptable, including these.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tums provide calcium as calcium carbonate (chalk), which is not always easily absorbed by the body. I recommend using calcium citrate, a form that is better absorbed.Be sure to get adequate vitamin D. I now recommend 2,000 IU of vitamin D3 daily. The ultraviolet B rays of the sun trigger your skin to make vitamin D (provided you’re not wearing sunscreen). We don’t get much D in our diets, so if you don’t get regular sun exposure, it is necessary to supplement with this vitamin.
Lehigh acres, FL
Remember having the Heart burn when i was pregnant and not being able to sleep, or not being able to do anything because the heart burn was so bad, but also remember shoving 2 or 3 in my mouth and it soothing the pain soo quick! But you know i was pregnant and when your pregnant if its not one thing its another, so yes it soothed the pain away but than made me nauseous. But am so thankful for these.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tums is a good tablet , I like for give to my daughter and sometime with me Is chewing with flavor and resale good with calcium I use sometime , my daughter use more I would recommend and always have in my handbag
Norfolk, VA
Tums is a good product, I have heart burn easily. The price is affordable and everyone should have a bottle in their bags. I think I purchase it at Walmart or Kmart. Have tried Dica before but I always go back to Tums. I am satisfied overall when using this product.
Bradenton, FL
I remember always gravitating towards fruity tums when I was a child. Even though I could not comprehend my issues, it always was an answer for quick relief. I've had stomach problems all of my life. This always brought me a quick an easy way to combat the pain until it went away.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pretty much use these whenever i have acid in the night. Usually an alcoholic drink will keep me up and these always tend to do the trick and help me get back to sleep. Tums brand is by far the best brand in my opinion and I will personally continue to buy these kinds.
I keep Tums on my nightstand because you never know when you need them and I don't have to get up at night to get them. I love the flavor and make the easy to chew. They work pretty fast I usually take about 3-4 depending on what has caused my issue.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work really well and help to get rid of heartburn fast. The only down side is trying to chew them, they are super chalky (yes I know they are suppose to be) and sometimes dry out my mouth making it even harder to chew.