BY TUMS

Knar A.
Pasadena , CA
I don't have indigestion too too often when I do I always have these in the cabinet just in case they don't taste bad and they don't take too long to kick in, always good to have Kankel wrong with this purchase really.
Johna H.
Hammondsport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These Tums worked well when I needed them but I do prefer another brand over Tums. This product does have a good taste and works well to control heartburn and reflux. I thought the price was comparable to other brands.
If I needed to purchase them again I most definitely would.
grace s.
I honestly feel this protduct is given more praise than it deserves. Tums is a go to for many people when they have infrequent heart burn, but it isn't even close to other products I've tried. However, for the price point, I would say u get as much relief as you are paying for considering this is a generally inexpensive product.
Bianca D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep tums in my car, in my desk, in my house at all times! This is a great product if you are prone to mild heart burn and stomach pain. it will usually start working within the hour but you need to repeat doses. There are plenty of tablets in the container for the amount of money.
Gigi R.
Dorchester
Tums have been around forever. And if you think about it they must be doing something right to be here this long. As a child I can remember my father using Tums. And if it's good enough for my dad it's sure good enough for myself and my family. It still has that great taste I can remember when I was given one when I was a child and felt sick. Lol. Might have just wanted that Tums in my tummy.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste a bit better than your typical tums. I am not a fan of the fruit flavors, but this works just as great! You can buy from any local drug store, walmart, target, etc. Gets the job done well and I definitely will be buying again when needed!
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I live by these when I was pregnant also would use the chews thy are the best now with all the new flavors and other items they are great a would recommend them to any one with a heart burn and every dr does so thy must be good. Try them.
Alixx B.
I loved these when I was pregnant. I got horrible heart burn in my last trimester and these helped me a ton. It made it so I could sleep at night. It worked better over Walgreens brand. I've recommended it to other pregnant moms.
Samantha I.
Commack, NY
Good after a big meal. I experience indigestion many times after eating foods with preservatives, so these are always good to have on hand especially eating on a college campus. I get them at CVS and the price is reasonable.
Vanessa R.
Love me some times when I am having issues! it doesn't compare to many other brands it meets my expectations for sure and gets rid of whatever issues I am having and it's quite affordable are usually buy this at my local grocery store
Karleigh G.
What's your favorite flavor?