BY TUMS

Relieves: heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, upset stomach associated with these symptoms. see more...

Morgan Q.
Mont Clare, PA
I use Tums a lot... but these are so gross. It is a combination of a chewy candy with a very chalky hard to swallow taste. I dont enjoy the feeling of eating tums but it much faster and more enjoyable to each the Smoothies version than these. Plus they cost more!
Octaver R.
Warrensburg , MO
I really enjoyed the cherry trubel times when I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter I had indigestion so bad to the point where I just was very uncomfortable I had gone to the store and I have found the cherry trubel Tom's and I was able to eat them like candy they were really tasty you want to chalky at arm and easy to it she'll and I was able to keep them down. They really helped long term with the release of my indigestion. Asked time progress I didn't have a need form but for the 1st 3 to 6 months they helped me out tremendously.
REBECCA W.
Los Angeles
I'm honestly not too sure if this actually works or if it is just a placebo effect! If I have indigestion, I pop some of these for relief. Usually it's towards the end of the day, so i'm not sure if the Tums cured me of my discomfort or if my good night's rest did.
Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
Can I just say that I'm SO HAPPY that chewable tums finally exist?!!! Like... oh my god, they're delightful. They taste great and they work just as well as those chalky, hard, fruit flavored disks did. These are definitely my preferred method for heartburn relief!
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
I actually really like this product. Sometimes the tums flavors in the original packaging can be bland but this cherry flavor is great. It definitely works just as good and helps settle my stomach when needed. Try this new product out if you haven't!
Brittany D.
Ellerslie, GA
When I was pregnant, I had the worst heartburn ever. I bought these tums and they were miracle workers! Not only did they taste really good but they took out my heartburn! I felt like I was eating candy to take away the pain. Good product for sure!
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
I picked these up once because I couldn't find the regular tums. To my surprise they were delicious! I love that they are individually wrapped. It makes it easy to take a few along in my bag. I feel like they are just as effective as regular tums!
Irene M.
Fresno
Tums work quickly and effectively. The Cherry flavor tastes good and goes down easily. I usually purchase it at the grocery store and I use it maybe 1 or 2 times a week. It has met all expectations and I would recommend this product to others.
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
This product helps the pain but does not take it away. Its something you should take before you get the heart burn to prevent it rather than once the heart burn occurs.
amy m.
Kinross, MI
Taste like candy! OMG i could eat the whole bag if I could. Now taking heart burn medicine is enjoyable.  They usually take effect with an hour so not as fast and potent as the regular pill version of the product.

back