BY TUMS

Relieves: heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, upset stomach associated with these symptoms. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meril C.
Fast relief for heartburn! It tastes like candy and doesn't have that chalky flavor like old school Tums. My daughter has bad heartburn every once in a while and it's easy for her to take Tums because of the candy like flavor and that it starts working fast.
Jamie O.
Burlington, MA
I just recently got these and they worked really fast which was amazing. The price was decent not too pricey. The only complaint is the taste. I'm not a cherry fan so these weren't very tasty. But if you don't mind cherry flavor then they'd be perfect.
Tina A.
Mashpee, MA
I like the soft chews much better than the hard chalky tablets , they're tasty and priced right but they don't always work for me . I feel like I have to take them every couple of hours in order for them to be effective
Gianna A.
Boca Raton, FL
Quick and easy and yummy, gets rid of heartburn immediately. Only thing we don't like is it does not last, heartburn comes back fairly quickly..but that's easily fixed by eating another tums when it happens
Beth W.
I am so sorry, but I can't even comment on how well these work because I couldn't get over their over mouth effect (for want of a better term). Somehow these chews manage to taste even chalkier than the normal tablets, but overall just have this nebulous vaguely sweet flavor you have to chew and chew and chew to get through. The original tablets may not taste great, but at least they're easy to get down! One chew was enough for me to never try again. Gave the rest away.
Bethany B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Yes!! Chewy tuns are so good!! I was quite the antacid connoisseur when pregnant with my last baby and I relied on these bad boys!! They aren't nearly as chalky and gross as regular tums. However if you chew them too long they start to dissolve in your mouth kind of weird. So just give them a quick chew and swallow them and the cherry flavor and texture will actually be quite enjoyable!! Definitely recommend!
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Tums keeps upping the acid relief game by adding tasty, innovative new products. You no longer have to settle for chalky, poorly flavored tablets to get rid of your heartburn! These Very Cherry Chewy Delights were delicious, and banished my heart burn within half an hour. They are quite affordable and I found that while browsing my local pharmacy.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I recently tried these not expecting too much and was very pleasantly surprised.  They did a great job at quieting my heartburn so I was able to sleep,.  I know keep a pack by my bedside and in my car for heartburn on the go,  I plan on trying the other flavors also-very happy with the results of the Very Cherry.
Christal P.
Pearland , TX
These saved me when I was pregnant. I had heartburn so bad and the regular tums were horrible. I couldn't even put it in my mouth without throwing up. These had great flavor and worked fast. I actually keep them stocked in my house just in case and I have told my friends who are pregnant how great these are.
Mayella O.
Orange Cove
Love them cause there chewy and not like a suck on candy. It has some flavor to it than the others I have tried. I use them as often as I need them. I don't abuse the use of the product. For the most part can last long.