Tums Chewy Delights, Very Cherry 32 ea Pack of 3

by Tums

Relieves: heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, upset stomach associated with these symptoms.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tums Chewy Delights, Very Cherry 32 ea Pack of 3!
Warrensburg , MO
I really enjoyed the cherry trubel times when I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter I had indigestion so bad to the point where I just was very uncomfortable I had gone to the store and I have found the cherry trubel Tom's and I was able to eat them like candy they were really tasty you want to chalky at arm and easy to it she'll and I was able to keep them down. They really helped long term with the release of my indigestion. Asked time progress I didn't have a need form but for the 1st 3 to 6 months they helped me out tremendously.
W Jefferson, OH
Tums keeps upping the acid relief game by adding tasty, innovative new products. You no longer have to settle for chalky, poorly flavored tablets to get rid of your heartburn! These Very Cherry Chewy Delights were delicious, and banished my heart burn within half an hour. They are quite affordable and I found that while browsing my local pharmacy.
Warwick, RI
I recently tried these not expecting too much and was very pleasantly surprised.  They did a great job at quieting my heartburn so I was able to sleep,.  I know keep a pack by my bedside and in my car for heartburn on the go,  I plan on trying the other flavors also-very happy with the results of the Very Cherry.
Orange Cove
Love them cause there chewy and not like a suck on candy. It has some flavor to it than the others I have tried. I use them as often as I need them. I don't abuse the use of the product. For the most part can last long.
Pearland , TX
These saved me when I was pregnant. I had heartburn so bad and the regular tums were horrible. I couldn't even put it in my mouth without throwing up. These had great flavor and worked fast. I actually keep them stocked in my house just in case and I have told my friends who are pregnant how great these are.
Greer, SC
I didn't know these  Tums Chewy Delights existed until I needed some relief and had to run in to Target and see what was available. I don't use them often but to be able to chew them up as opposed to the chalky taste of the regular tums when you are in pain is nice.
Memphis , TN
I hate regular tums! They remind me of chalk. These are a lifesaver. I love spicy food and always have to add hot sauce to everything I eat, every now and then I will get terrible heartburn. I always reach for these! They have a great taste and get the job done quickly!
Shepherdsville, KY
Can I just say that I'm SO HAPPY that chewable tums finally exist?!!! Like... oh my god, they're delightful. They taste great and they work just as well as those chalky, hard, fruit flavored disks did. These are definitely my preferred method for heartburn relief!
Los Angeles
I'm honestly not too sure if this actually works or if it is just a placebo effect! If I have indigestion, I pop some of these for relief. Usually it's towards the end of the day, so i'm not sure if the Tums cured me of my discomfort or if my good night's rest did.
Fort Smith, AR
I actually really like this product. Sometimes the tums flavors in the original packaging can be bland but this cherry flavor is great. It definitely works just as good and helps settle my stomach when needed. Try this new product out if you haven't!

Looking for your answer?