BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Corey T.
Billings, MT
Great product to have on the road with me when I'm not close to my own medicine cabinet. Tums tastes just fine, and doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth or a chalky residue or anything like that. It gets to the heart of the matter and does what it's supposed to. Works wonders!
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Yes I do it is a good app but it does it all the same thing I did not have work to get
Katherine L.
Celebration, FL
I like how easy this product is to chew. The flavors are great and it helps when I have that slight burning sensation in my chest. The only downside to the chewable tums is probably price. It’s typically the same with gummy vitamins. Everything that tastes good is going to cost more.
Natalie O.
Hancock
They tums soft chews have amazing flavor and don't leave an odd taste in your mouth like their chalky counterparts do. These also seem to be more effective than the chalky ones and I will definitely get them again. Highly recommend to people who get heartburn often.
Tania S.
These are so much better than the original tum tables. They are definitely more enjoyable to pass through specially in that discomfort time.
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Flavor was just okay but they were effective at decreasing heartburn, effects did not last long. Product was just okay over all
Elizabeth M.
Williamsport, PA
These are so yummy, and they were such a lifesaver when I was pregnant because my heartburn was so bad!! I ate these like candy lol
Alysa B.
It isn't often that I have to use this product but when I do, it works!

I like that they are chewable instead of hard tablets. Tums Chewies Antacid Soft Chews, Very Cherry
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Heather H.
Jacksonville , FL
These are the only instant antacids I have found that help my heart burn. They work quickly and I enjoy the flavor better than any other product I've used. Much better than the chewable tums. I am very satisfied with this product.