BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alison F.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Found that they were too chewy I was not a fan at all for the price I won't be buying them again I prefer the chewable ones.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I HATE the taste of these and I don't feel that they really work. I never feel relief. They are affordable but ineffective. Did not meet my expectations and would not recommend to others to use.
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Flavor was just okay but they were effective at decreasing heartburn, effects did not last long. Product was just okay over all
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
I usually get the smoothie or fruity chewable tums which tend to help subside some upset stomach/ acid reflux issues. Would recommend as something to carry on your purse for a quick relief
Ilse L.
Olympia
I def never get heart burn exp when I was pregnant for a couple of days nd this where the best specially on the flavor
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
Definitely better than those original chalky tabs. Easy to chew with an okay taste. As far as compared to other brands, I feel it works just the same. I don't see a significant difference in this versus drug store brands.
Kari B.
Owensboro, KY
I really love the taste of these and how easy they are to eat. But they aren't very effective for me at least. It may work for five minutes and then I'm back to feeling nauseous.
Monique J.
I hate the chalky antacids so was really hoping to love these. The taste and texture are okay, but not as good as the ones I've tried that are more like a Mentos chewy mint, with a hard candy outside and chewy inside. The texture of these is similar to bubble gum but melt away instead of becoming chewy. For whatever reason, they also just don't work as well as the Mentos textured kind. I can't find that kind in only cherry flavor, so was really hoping these would work out, but they don't really do anything and the taste/texture isn't that much better than the chalky ones. it's also a hassle/wasteful that they're individually wrapped. I left one out to test, and they need to be individually wrapped, though, or they dry out and get gross.
renee t.
not as chalky as some tums that I have tried I really like the fact that it's a chew and it's not hard and easy for me to chew
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
A little strange. It's a dreamsicle flavored chew that helps with heartburn. Helpful, but not my favorite.