BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon S.
Carbondale, PA
Works super fast!! Keep a bottle in my desk at work and a bottle in my cupboard at home
Brooke T.
Fridley, MN
Yes I do it is a good app but it does it all the same thing I did not have work to get
Alysa B.
It isn't often that I have to use this product but when I do, it works!

I like that they are chewable instead of hard tablets. Tums Chewies Antacid Soft Chews, Very Cherry
Cristina M.
Estos son los tuns que utilizo que no tienen tanta azúcar y el sabor es muy agradable por lo cual, siento que estoy chupando un caramelo que en ayuda a sentirme menos pesada. Siempre llevo tums a todos mis viajes porque normalmente me caen muy pesadas las comidas.
Ana V.
I like these. I had a hard time finding locally to try. I really like the texture better than any of the tablets/chews, but I somewhat feel they aren't as effective. I find myself taking two instead of just one.
Jessica R.
I have one of these at least once a day because I don't get enough enough calcium in my diet. The flavour is good and I feel like I'm eating a candy.
Manda H.
Best kind of gums are the chewy ones! Especially the great flavour ones I think there easy to chew and enjoy! It definitely is effective!
Janice M.
Simcoe, ON
Whenever I was pregnant I got heartburn bad(only while pregnant at that) & I bought these all the time. They work almost instantly.
Estefania A.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
Perfectos, calma el ardor y contienen una gran variedad de sabores, esto resulta perfecto y se te hace mucho más fácil ingerirlo
Alison F.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Found that they were too chewy I was not a fan at all for the price I won't be buying them again I prefer the chewable ones.