BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
A little strange. It's a dreamsicle flavored chew that helps with heartburn. Helpful, but not my favorite.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Estos son los tuns que utilizo que no tienen tanta azúcar y el sabor es muy agradable por lo cual, siento que estoy chupando un caramelo que en ayuda a sentirme menos pesada. Siempre llevo tums a todos mis viajes porque normalmente me caen muy pesadas las comidas.
Ana V.
Ana V.
I like these. I had a hard time finding locally to try. I really like the texture better than any of the tablets/chews, but I somewhat feel they aren't as effective. I find myself taking two instead of just one.
Alysa B.
Alysa B.
It isn't often that I have to use this product but when I do, it works!

I like that they are chewable instead of hard tablets. Tums Chewies Antacid Soft Chews, Very Cherry
Manda H.
Manda H.
Best kind of gums are the chewy ones! Especially the great flavour ones I think there easy to chew and enjoy! It definitely is effective!
Janice M.
Janice M.
Simcoe, ON
Whenever I was pregnant I got heartburn bad(only while pregnant at that) & I bought these all the time. They work almost instantly.
Alison F.
Alison F.
Sault ste marie, Ontario
Found that they were too chewy I was not a fan at all for the price I won't be buying them again I prefer the chewable ones.
Estefania A.
Estefania A.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
Perfectos, calma el ardor y contienen una gran variedad de sabores, esto resulta perfecto y se te hace mucho más fácil ingerirlo
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
I have one of these at least once a day because I don't get enough enough calcium in my diet. The flavour is good and I feel like I'm eating a candy.
ihssane o.
ihssane o.
casablanca
Amazing with a great effect i like it and i uselly use it with my famelly every day is awesome with a perfect result