BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
April L.
April L.
Henderson
I have constant acid reflux and these are the very best at relieving that and they taste amazing too! I love them!
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
these tums are yummy and they actually work well. you can find them just about anywhere even gas stations.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
These taste great and work quickly. I bought these like crazy when I was pregnant and they kept my heart burn gone
Macrina s.
Macrina s.
San Pedro, CA
I don't like hard stuff. These are great and work great. Not too expensive either. You can buy them anywhere
Katie W.
Katie W.
Clemmons, NC
These work well for an antacid. They aren't chalky like the old school Tums. The taste is good and the whole family liked them.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
West Allis
Love these also the cherry flavor is true to taste and the soft chews are easy to chew and swallow.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Atlantic, IA
These do a great job of relieving acid issues without the terrible chalk taste and texture like most acid medications
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Honestly, these work so well but taste like candy. They gave me fast relief. I would recommend!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Carbondale, PA
Works super fast!! Keep a bottle in my desk at work and a bottle in my cupboard at home
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Yes I do it is a good app but it does it all the same thing I did not have work to get