BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Josephine T.
Imperial Bch, CA
Help me thru my whole prego i love them they work great Taste good so worth it . never have heartburn again with this
Tiffany D.
Atlantic, IA
These do a great job of relieving acid issues without the terrible chalk taste and texture like most acid medications
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
Great taste! Great price! Gets the job done! But keep out of reach of little ones because they will think it's candy!
April L.
Henderson
I have constant acid reflux and these are the very best at relieving that and they taste amazing too! I love them!
Jillian R.
These taste great and work quickly. I bought these like crazy when I was pregnant and they kept my heart burn gone
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
these tums are yummy and they actually work well. you can find them just about anywhere even gas stations.
Macrina s.
San Pedro, CA
I don't like hard stuff. These are great and work great. Not too expensive either. You can buy them anywhere
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
A little strange. It's a dreamsicle flavored chew that helps with heartburn. Helpful, but not my favorite.
Sharon H.
West Allis
Love these also the cherry flavor is true to taste and the soft chews are easy to chew and swallow.
Michelle H.
Honestly, these work so well but taste like candy. They gave me fast relief. I would recommend!