BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vernetta G.
Hagerhill, KY
They work fast and have a nice taste. They are easy to take on the go to have on hand for when I go out to eat with my family.
Katie W.
Clemmons, NC
These work well for an antacid. They aren't chalky like the old school Tums. The taste is good and the whole family liked them.
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Flavor was just okay but they were effective at decreasing heartburn, effects did not last long. Product was just okay over all
renee t.
not as chalky as some tums that I have tried I really like the fact that it's a chew and it's not hard and easy for me to chew
Erica O.
Falling Waters
These things taste amazing! They taste like a fruit chew. They really help settle indigestion. So much better than regular tums
Alycia B.
Romulus, MI
I like them cause they're chewy and easy on my teeth. They work well I keep some sort of rums every I frequent just in case.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah , TN
These taste so so good! Just like a starburst candy. I don't mind the chewable kind as much but this type is my main go to
Cortney S.
Geneva, OH
These chewy tums are so much better than the original tums. They work super fast and you don't have that chalky aftertaste.
Ilse L.
marysville
I def never get heart burn exp when I was pregnant for a couple of days nd this where the best specially on the flavor
Josephine T.
Imperial Bch, CA
Help me thru my whole prego i love them they work great Taste good so worth it . never have heartburn again with this