BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vernetta G.
Hagerhill, KY
They work fast and have a nice taste. They are easy to take on the go to have on hand for when I go out to eat with my family.
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Flavor was just okay but they were effective at decreasing heartburn, effects did not last long. Product was just okay over all
Katie W.
Clemmons, NC
These work well for an antacid. They aren't chalky like the old school Tums. The taste is good and the whole family liked them.
renee t.
not as chalky as some tums that I have tried I really like the fact that it's a chew and it's not hard and easy for me to chew
Alycia B.
Romulus, MI
I like them cause they're chewy and easy on my teeth. They work well I keep some sort of rums every I frequent just in case.
Cortney S.
Geneva, OH
These chewy tums are so much better than the original tums. They work super fast and you don't have that chalky aftertaste.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
These taste so so good! Just like a starburst candy. I don't mind the chewable kind as much but this type is my main go to
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
I def never get heart burn exp when I was pregnant for a couple of days nd this where the best specially on the flavor
Tiffany D.
Atlantic, IA
These do a great job of relieving acid issues without the terrible chalk taste and texture like most acid medications
Josephine T.
Imperial Bch, CA
Help me thru my whole prego i love them they work great Taste good so worth it . never have heartburn again with this