BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jena B.
This product works well. I don't get indigestion quite often but when I do I use Tums. And the chewable ones are way better than the original ones.
Kelsey S.
Clinton, TN
Best invention ever. Who knew you could take a tums product and it taste good and not have that weirs after taste so Happy these are a thing now
Rebecca Z.
I love how these work. It provides relief in a chewy tablet form. The chalky flavor of regular tabs is not present with these. Also quick acting.
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
They work. And they work quickly which is why they're my favorite. I'd rather treat heartburn if and/or when it happens rather than prep for it.
Tania S.
These are so much better than the original tum tables. They are definitely more enjoyable to pass through specially in that discomfort time.
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
These are the best antiacids ever not chalky easy to chew full of great taste its justlike eating taffy. Perfect for on the go or at home.
Hannah n.
I really enjoyed the flavor and texture and effectiveness of these Tums they got me through my third pregnancy and I will never try another
Maria P.
Gallup, NM
These are so good!! They work quickly and taste really good, they're not too chalky. Plus I like the bag, better to throw in my purse.
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
These are great for both heart burn and sour stomach. And the new flavors are good and not chalky. So I would recommend these to anyone
Martina H.
Good flavor. I use them often with my acid reflux and they do a pretty good job. I get decent relief but it doesn't last that long.