BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany G.
Tastes like candy and gets rid of heartburn fast. I even used these while pregnant. I had heartburn everyday and this was always my go to. I keep these stocked at the house now.
Kari B.
Owensboro, KY
I really love the taste of these and how easy they are to eat. But they aren't very effective for me at least. It may work for five minutes and then I'm back to feeling nauseous.
Andie L.
PAWCATUCK, CT
I am in love with the chewable Tom. Specifically the cherry flavor are the best. They are not chalky they melt in your mouth easy their chewable they're amazing. They work fast
chelsea w.
Russellville, AR
I don't think I've gone a day in the last three years without having at least one option of Tums in my household. My poor husband has GERD and relies on Tums when his medicine fails him.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
I usually get the smoothie or fruity chewable tums which tend to help subside some upset stomach/ acid reflux issues. Would recommend as something to carry on your purse for a quick relief
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I tried these because I hate the chalky texture of the other kind of tums.  These were great because they were completely opposite and worked just as well
Courtney L.
I just recently purchased these at Rouses. They are different but worked fast and had a great taste. I felt like I was chewing on a piece of soft candy.
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
These are great! I've never loved the chalky chewable tums so I was excited to try these. They taste great and are so much more enjoyable than the chalky ones.
Claudia G.
Central Islip , NY
While pregnant these where my best friend, I suffer from heart burn for years and while pregnant it got worse, they where so effective it safe my life
Jena B.
This product works well. I don't get indigestion quite often but when I do I use Tums. And the chewable ones are way better than the original ones.