BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
Definitely better than those original chalky tabs. Easy to chew with an okay taste. As far as compared to other brands, I feel it works just the same. I don't see a significant difference in this versus drug store brands.
đŸ’‹Randi L.
đŸ’‹Randi L.
Fitzgerald, GA
I love these Tums. The taste is exceptionally well and they are not too bad on your pockets. Most of my Tums are purchased at my local Walmart. Compared to alternatives, I would choose this brand over any of the others.
Jewel B.
Jewel B.
Pensacola
So glad they came out with these soft chews! I have a need for Tums regularly but the chalky consistency can sometimes make me gag. With the soft chees I get what I need without feeling like I ate a piece of chalk so Yay!
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Eau Claire
They taste great and take care of my heartburn! Along with acid reflux as well! It's always a plus when I don't feel like I'm eating chalk. I use it every time I have heartburn. Overall I will always love tums.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
I don't really get heartburn a lot but when I do I usually pop one of these in my mouth. The taste isn't too bad if you like cherries. They are easy to take and really do help with my heartburn. I would recommend
Chante E.
Chante E.
Colton, CA
Whenever I feel heartburn coming, I will chew one of the Tums chews and the heartburn goes away almost immediately. I have tried other heartburn relievers and they don't work as fast as Tums. Great product!
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
Whenever I have heartburn, I reach for these. It always gets the job done and it tastes like candy. Double win! I prefer these over the chalky originals. Walmart almost always has these on sale. Have heartburn? Try it!
Renee B.
Renee B.
Avon, MA
These are very tasty and help a lot either before or after something that can cause acid to act up within Your stomach. Especially if You suffer from even just acid reflux it helps a ton!
Kari B.
Kari B.
Owensboro, KY
I really love the taste of these and how easy they are to eat. But they aren't very effective for me at least. It may work for five minutes and then I'm back to feeling nauseous.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Tastes like candy and gets rid of heartburn fast. I even used these while pregnant. I had heartburn everyday and this was always my go to. I keep these stocked at the house now.