BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Georgia F.
Spanish Fort, AL
Tina always work for me for occasional heartburn. I love that they come in this chewy style now. They're flavorful and I don't feel like half of it it stuck in my teeth like the chalky chewable. I'm satisfied and my teenager takes them as well for heartburn issues.
Ari G.
Medford,or
I personally go to tums for heartburn or i digestion they seen to do the job to relive that heartburn or anything of that sort . They are very inexpensive and you can find them almost anywhere like target walmart or food stores
Inez J.
I love these new Tums chewables they seem to work a lot better and The Taste is not bad at all. Usually when I start to get indigestion or heartburn problems I take two of the chewables and I'm fine with in like 15-20 minutes
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
Definitely better than those original chalky tabs. Easy to chew with an okay taste. As far as compared to other brands, I feel it works just the same. I don't see a significant difference in this versus drug store brands.
Jewel B.
Pensacola
So glad they came out with these soft chews! I have a need for Tums regularly but the chalky consistency can sometimes make me gag. With the soft chees I get what I need without feeling like I ate a piece of chalk so Yay!
đŸ’‹Randi L.
Fitzgerald , GA
I love these Tums. The taste is exceptionally well and they are not too bad on your pockets. Most of my Tums are purchased at my local Walmart. Compared to alternatives, I would choose this brand over any of the others.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
So I get really bad bad heartburn and this is the only thing I use. In minutes my heartburn is gone. Compared to other products it works the fastest. I only used when I have heartburn. 100% satisfied. Highly recommend you try
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
I don't really get heartburn a lot but when I do I usually pop one of these in my mouth. The taste isn't too bad if you like cherries. They are easy to take and really do help with my heartburn. I would recommend
Chante E.
Colton, CA
Whenever I feel heartburn coming, I will chew one of the Tums chews and the heartburn goes away almost immediately. I have tried other heartburn relievers and they don't work as fast as Tums. Great product!
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
Whenever I have heartburn, I reach for these. It always gets the job done and it tastes like candy. Double win! I prefer these over the chalky originals. Walmart almost always has these on sale. Have heartburn? Try it!