BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Shelly C.
My heartburn has been non-existent since discovering these really good chews from Tums. I don't like to take antacids but these are not your typical chalk like tablets. The flavor is good, but the real gem is they work!! And fast! I highly recommend you try them, and the price point isn't bad either.
Katherine L.
Celebration, FL
I like how easy this product is to chew. The flavors are great and it helps when I have that slight burning sensation in my chest. The only downside to the chewable tums is probably price. It’s typically the same with gummy vitamins. Everything that tastes good is going to cost more.
Hattie Y.
I love these Tums! The taste is amazing! It is like you are eating candy to soothe your stomach! As effective as regular Tums, but with great taste! Not chalky at all! Definitely a go to product when I am having indigestion or acid reflux. A must have in my purse on the go.
Heather I.
Tums are my go-to for heartburn relief. I recently tried the chewy ones and I liked them so much better than the original tablets. The flavors are usually not pleasant and would always gets stuck in my teeth and I hated that. The chewy ones didn't get stuck in my teeth at all!
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
They tums soft chews have amazing flavor and don't leave an odd taste in your mouth like their chalky counterparts do. These also seem to be more effective than the chalky ones and I will definitely get them again. Highly recommend to people who get heartburn often.
Georgia H.
Spanish Fort, AL
Tina always work for me for occasional heartburn. I love that they come in this chewy style now. They're flavorful and I don't feel like half of it it stuck in my teeth like the chalky chewable. I'm satisfied and my teenager takes them as well for heartburn issues.
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the only instant antacids I have found that help my heart burn. They work quickly and I enjoy the flavor better than any other product I've used. Much better than the chewable tums. I am very satisfied with this product.
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
Yummy ! Are you there or not they're actually delicious so while you're getting rid of your heartburn you have this yummy little chewable it's full of flavor it's not overly chalky and gross and it takes care of your heartburn right away
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
Definitely better than those original chalky tabs. Easy to chew with an okay taste. As far as compared to other brands, I feel it works just the same. I don't see a significant difference in this versus drug store brands.
Lexi S.
Eau Claire, WI
They taste great and take care of my heartburn! Along with acid reflux as well! It's always a plus when I don't feel like I'm eating chalk. I use it every time I have heartburn. Overall I will always love tums.

back