BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shelly C.
My heartburn has been non-existent since discovering these really good chews from Tums. I don't like to take antacids but these are not your typical chalk like tablets. The flavor is good, but the real gem is they work!! And fast! I highly recommend you try them, and the price point isn't bad either.
Salina S.
This stuff was bomb when I was pregnant. I had ridiculous indigestion and this product helped me prevent or get rid of it. It tasted nice, had a decent texture, and worked in a timely manner. I will purchase this product again in the future if I ever have another problem with indigestion.
Ally H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Tastes great, much better than the solid chews they offer. I tried these on a whim, I can't swallow pills and I hate the chalky texture of normal tums so these were really great. Gave me immediate heartburn relief, I chew about two of them and it'll be gone. Definitely recommend these!
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
These are my absolute favorite! I suffer from acid reflux daily and it is not pleasant! The only thing I enjoy about it is that I get to eat a couple of these! They are so tasty and they aren't chalky which is literally the best part! And they work just as fast as the chalky tablets!
Heather I.
Tums are my go-to for heartburn relief. I recently tried the chewy ones and I liked them so much better than the original tablets. The flavors are usually not pleasant and would always gets stuck in my teeth and I hated that. The chewy ones didn't get stuck in my teeth at all!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I HATE the taste of these and I don't feel that they really work. I never feel relief. They are affordable but ineffective. Did not meet my expectations and would not recommend to others to use.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
These are the best for heartburn! Tastes good, easy to get through (unlike the gross chalky ones). Relieves heartburn instantly! I won't use anything else. I do wish there was more in a bag because I go through a package more often the the chalky kind.
Sheila S.
Manteca, CA
These surprisingly don't taste horrible, and also help quite a bit whenever I need them. I got a pack of them at Walmart and they're so good to have handy, especially since I don't prefer the tablets. I would recommend to others and they work quite well.
Georgia F.
Spanish Fort, AL
Tina always work for me for occasional heartburn. I love that they come in this chewy style now. They're flavorful and I don't feel like half of it it stuck in my teeth like the chalky chewable. I'm satisfied and my teenager takes them as well for heartburn issues.
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the only instant antacids I have found that help my heart burn. They work quickly and I enjoy the flavor better than any other product I've used. Much better than the chewable tums. I am very satisfied with this product.