BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Inez J.
I love these new Tums chewables they seem to work a lot better and The Taste is not bad at all. Usually when I start to get indigestion or heartburn problems I take two of the chewables and I'm fine with in like 15-20 minutes
Jewel B.
Pensacola
So glad they came out with these soft chews! I have a need for Tums regularly but the chalky consistency can sometimes make me gag. With the soft chees I get what I need without feeling like I ate a piece of chalk so Yay!
đź’‹Randi L.
Fitzgerald , GA
I love these Tums. The taste is exceptionally well and they are not too bad on your pockets. Most of my Tums are purchased at my local Walmart. Compared to alternatives, I would choose this brand over any of the others.
Chante E.
Colton, CA
Whenever I feel heartburn coming, I will chew one of the Tums chews and the heartburn goes away almost immediately. I have tried other heartburn relievers and they don't work as fast as Tums. Great product!
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
Whenever I have heartburn, I reach for these. It always gets the job done and it tastes like candy. Double win! I prefer these over the chalky originals. Walmart almost always has these on sale. Have heartburn? Try it!
Tiffany G.
Tastes like candy and gets rid of heartburn fast. I even used these while pregnant. I had heartburn everyday and this was always my go to. I keep these stocked at the house now.
Andie L.
Pawcatuck, CT
I am in love with the chewable Tom. Specifically the cherry flavor are the best. They are not chalky they melt in your mouth easy their chewable they're amazing. They work fast
chelsea w.
Russellville, AR
I don't think I've gone a day in the last three years without having at least one option of Tums in my household. My poor husband has GERD and relies on Tums when his medicine fails him.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I tried these because I hate the chalky texture of the other kind of tums.  These were great because they were completely opposite and worked just as well
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
The soft chews work the best for me I can take 4 or 5 of the hard round ones and they never do anything I take 2 of the chews and it's gone in a few minutes it feels like. I pay $7 for a medium sized bag at Wal-Mart and they last for awhile I have had to buy single packs at work and they cost about $3 at a gas station so I mean they are a little pricey but they work well.

back