BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather I.
Heather I.
Tums are my go-to for heartburn relief. I recently tried the chewy ones and I liked them so much better than the original tablets. The flavors are usually not pleasant and would always gets stuck in my teeth and I hated that. The chewy ones didn't get stuck in my teeth at all!
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Hancock
They tums soft chews have amazing flavor and don't leave an odd taste in your mouth like their chalky counterparts do. These also seem to be more effective than the chalky ones and I will definitely get them again. Highly recommend to people who get heartburn often.
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
Manteca, CA
These surprisingly don't taste horrible, and also help quite a bit whenever I need them. I got a pack of them at Walmart and they're so good to have handy, especially since I don't prefer the tablets. I would recommend to others and they work quite well.
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
These are the best for heartburn! Tastes good, easy to get through (unlike the gross chalky ones). Relieves heartburn instantly! I won't use anything else. I do wish there was more in a bag because I go through a package more often the the chalky kind.
Georgia F.
Georgia F.
Spanish Fort, AL
Tina always work for me for occasional heartburn. I love that they come in this chewy style now. They're flavorful and I don't feel like half of it it stuck in my teeth like the chalky chewable. I'm satisfied and my teenager takes them as well for heartburn issues.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Trenton , GA
Yummy ! Are you there or not they're actually delicious so while you're getting rid of your heartburn you have this yummy little chewable it's full of flavor it's not overly chalky and gross and it takes care of your heartburn right away
Heather H.
Heather H.
Jacksonville , FL
These are the only instant antacids I have found that help my heart burn. They work quickly and I enjoy the flavor better than any other product I've used. Much better than the chewable tums. I am very satisfied with this product.
Ari G.
Ari G.
Medford,or
I personally go to tums for heartburn or i digestion they seen to do the job to relive that heartburn or anything of that sort . They are very inexpensive and you can find them almost anywhere like target walmart or food stores
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
So I get really bad bad heartburn and this is the only thing I use. In minutes my heartburn is gone. Compared to other products it works the fastest. I only used when I have heartburn. 100% satisfied. Highly recommend you try
Inez J.
Inez J.
I love these new Tums chewables they seem to work a lot better and The Taste is not bad at all. Usually when I start to get indigestion or heartburn problems I take two of the chewables and I'm fine with in like 15-20 minutes