BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katherine L.
Celebration, FL
I like how easy this product is to chew. The flavors are great and it helps when I have that slight burning sensation in my chest. The only downside to the chewable tums is probably price. It’s typically the same with gummy vitamins. Everything that tastes good is going to cost more.
Corey T.
Billings, MT
Great product to have on the road with me when I'm not close to my own medicine cabinet. Tums tastes just fine, and doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth or a chalky residue or anything like that. It gets to the heart of the matter and does what it's supposed to. Works wonders!
Hattie Y.
I love these Tums! The taste is amazing! It is like you are eating candy to soothe your stomach! As effective as regular Tums, but with great taste! Not chalky at all! Definitely a go to product when I am having indigestion or acid reflux. A must have in my purse on the go.
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
They tums soft chews have amazing flavor and don't leave an odd taste in your mouth like their chalky counterparts do. These also seem to be more effective than the chalky ones and I will definitely get them again. Highly recommend to people who get heartburn often.
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
Yummy ! Are you there or not they're actually delicious so while you're getting rid of your heartburn you have this yummy little chewable it's full of flavor it's not overly chalky and gross and it takes care of your heartburn right away
Lexi S.
Eau Claire, WI
They taste great and take care of my heartburn! Along with acid reflux as well! It's always a plus when I don't feel like I'm eating chalk. I use it every time I have heartburn. Overall I will always love tums.
Monique J.
I hate the chalky antacids so was really hoping to love these. The taste and texture are okay, but not as good as the ones I've tried that are more like a Mentos chewy mint, with a hard candy outside and chewy inside. The texture of these is similar to bubble gum but melt away instead of becoming chewy. For whatever reason, they also just don't work as well as the Mentos textured kind. I can't find that kind in only cherry flavor, so was really hoping these would work out, but they don't really do anything and the taste/texture isn't that much better than the chalky ones. it's also a hassle/wasteful that they're individually wrapped. I left one out to test, and they need to be individually wrapped, though, or they dry out and get gross.
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
The soft chews work the best for me I can take 4 or 5 of the hard round ones and they never do anything I take 2 of the chews and it's gone in a few minutes it feels like. I pay $7 for a medium sized bag at Wal-Mart and they last for awhile I have had to buy single packs at work and they cost about $3 at a gas station so I mean they are a little pricey but they work well.
KaCey C.
Travis Afb, CA
Okay, these are dangerous. SO GOOD! The regular tums texture is a bit much for me sometimes so I was thrilled when I saw these! Definitely on the more expensive end but this is one of those things I'm not going to go cheap on. Always effective and feel relief almost immediately. Wonderful flavor and smooth texture!