BY TUMS

1177mg calcium carbonate. Goes to work in seconds. Excellent source of calcium. Fast and tasty heartburn relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monique J.
Monique J.
I hate the chalky antacids so was really hoping to love these. The taste and texture are okay, but not as good as the ones I've tried that are more like a Mentos chewy mint, with a hard candy outside and chewy inside. The texture of these is similar to bubble gum but melt away instead of becoming chewy. For whatever reason, they also just don't work as well as the Mentos textured kind. I can't find that kind in only cherry flavor, so was really hoping these would work out, but they don't really do anything and the taste/texture isn't that much better than the chalky ones. it's also a hassle/wasteful that they're individually wrapped. I left one out to test, and they need to be individually wrapped, though, or they dry out and get gross.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
The soft chews work the best for me I can take 4 or 5 of the hard round ones and they never do anything I take 2 of the chews and it's gone in a few minutes it feels like. I pay $7 for a medium sized bag at Wal-Mart and they last for awhile I have had to buy single packs at work and they cost about $3 at a gas station so I mean they are a little pricey but they work well.
KaCey C.
KaCey C.
Buckley, WA
Okay, these are dangerous. SO GOOD! The regular tums texture is a bit much for me sometimes so I was thrilled when I saw these! Definitely on the more expensive end but this is one of those things I'm not going to go cheap on. Always effective and feel relief almost immediately. Wonderful flavor and smooth texture!
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
My heartburn has been non-existent since discovering these really good chews from Tums. I don't like to take antacids but these are not your typical chalk like tablets. The flavor is good, but the real gem is they work!! And fast! I highly recommend you try them, and the price point isn't bad either.
Salina S.
Salina S.
This stuff was bomb when I was pregnant. I had ridiculous indigestion and this product helped me prevent or get rid of it. It tasted nice, had a decent texture, and worked in a timely manner. I will purchase this product again in the future if I ever have another problem with indigestion.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Tastes great, much better than the solid chews they offer. I tried these on a whim, I can't swallow pills and I hate the chalky texture of normal tums so these were really great. Gave me immediate heartburn relief, I chew about two of them and it'll be gone. Definitely recommend these!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Celebration, FL
I like how easy this product is to chew. The flavors are great and it helps when I have that slight burning sensation in my chest. The only downside to the chewable tums is probably price. It’s typically the same with gummy vitamins. Everything that tastes good is going to cost more.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
These are my absolute favorite! I suffer from acid reflux daily and it is not pleasant! The only thing I enjoy about it is that I get to eat a couple of these! They are so tasty and they aren't chalky which is literally the best part! And they work just as fast as the chalky tablets!
Hattie Y.
Hattie Y.
I love these Tums! The taste is amazing! It is like you are eating candy to soothe your stomach! As effective as regular Tums, but with great taste! Not chalky at all! Definitely a go to product when I am having indigestion or acid reflux. A must have in my purse on the go.