BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them...3 Answers
Bramanda W.
Jacksonville, NC
My favorite type of tums. Although it is not available at my local walmart so i have to order it offline. Other than that it's great
Ashley M.
White Plains, MD
These are good in flavor but i like the texture in the original however they both do they jib and get rid of my heatburn in minutes
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
I don't usually like Cherry flavored "medicines," they always leave a bad after taste. But these are so good, and work very well!
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, Missouri
My husband and kids love these and say they help with their upset stomachs and heartburn. They don't really with for me though
Brittany D.
West Seneca, NY
Great taste the tums have, relieves the pain in about 10 minutes. And usually don't have have much of an issue shortly after .
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
I buy these for my older kids the favor is amazing don’t and can’t even tell that you te taking medicine they work really well
Tristen L.
Visalia
These deffinatly are better than the original which are very on the very chalky side. These you just chew and they dissolve.
Debbie H.
Maspeth, NY
of all the flavors of this cherry candy is the only one I like the other flavors do not have as much flavor but is not to bad
Amanda B.
Sioux City, IA
I don't get heart burn very often but when I do this is my go to product. Seems to help quickly and doesn't taste terrible.
Angelita G.
Orange Cove
The Tums tables I really can't take because of the chalkie taste. But these chewables are on point, they are fast acting.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?

Walmart