BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. Ho...3 Answers
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
I don't usually like Cherry flavored "medicines," they always leave a bad after taste. But these are so good, and work very well!
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
I buy these for my older kids the favor is amazing don’t and can’t even tell that you te taking medicine they work really well
Brittany D.
West Seneca, NY
Great taste the tums have, relieves the pain in about 10 minutes. And usually don't have have much of an issue shortly after .
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband and kids love these and say they help with their upset stomachs and heartburn. They don't really with for me though
Tristen L.
Visalia
These deffinatly are better than the original which are very on the very chalky side. These you just chew and they dissolve.
Debbie H.
Maspeth, NY
of all the flavors of this cherry candy is the only one I like the other flavors do not have as much flavor but is not to bad
Amanda B.
Sioux City, IA
I don't get heart burn very often but when I do this is my go to product. Seems to help quickly and doesn't taste terrible.
Latoria B.
Hopkinsville , KY
They taste like nasty stale bubblegum but they work fast at settling your stomach! I keep them in my car for emergencies
Ashleigh S.
Ooltewah, TN
The chews are great. I dont really like the regular tums as they taste like chalk and dont help as long as the chews do!
M B.
These are a lot better than the chalky chewables. Works great for heartburn. Nice to throw a few in your purse and go.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?