BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. Ho...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elle J.
Love this stuff. It's tangy and tastes good. My doctor said to eat these as a calcium supplement. It's an enjoyable way to meet his request.
Sonya R.
Siloam Spgs, AR
Not as good as the regular smoothie time but they work and that's basically all that matters. It was purchased at Walmart and not too pricey
Jackie C.
MAnteca , CA
This is a must have especially when my stomach doesn't feel right. The chewy delights doesn't have the chalky taste like the regular tums.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
These taste so much better than the traditional Tums sand the texture is so much more tolerable. I prefer these to the chalky tabs any day.
Lisa G.
Santa Paula
I love these Tums. They taste great, not all chalky like the tabs. They work fast and last longer in your mouth so also soothe your throat.
Sydney  F.
Bel Air, MD
Fantastic! I honestly think it works better than the tablets. Taste is sweet too. Doesn't leave a bad after tastes and works in minutes!!
Elena T.
West Covina
I prefer the chews instead of the tabs, the flavor is more like candy, which i like. It gets rid of my heartburn in a couple of minutes.
Crystal  C.
Auburn, WA
I bought these after getting a free sample in the mail and now prefer them to regular TUMS. Good cherry flavor without the chalkiness.
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
I enjoy these times because I do not taste like the original ones are a lot easier to go down and definitely helps me with my heartburn
Bramanda W.
JACKSONVILLE, NC
My favorite type of tums. Although it is not available at my local walmart so i have to order it offline. Other than that it's great
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?