BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them...3 Answers
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
This works great overall. It's good to always keep on hand. However I personally do not enjoy the taste. I prefer the other flavor of orange much better.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
Oh my gosh these chewys from Tums are amazing! Very effective and so good! The only bad thing is you want to just eat them cause they are delicious lol
Raven W.
Love the chewies.. My mother told me about them and I have been using them whenever needed. The product is very effective and met all my expectations.
Trinidad P.
I used these for an upset stomach and they were effective. They worked pretty quick and they were chewable and didn't have that usual chalk like taste
Lavanna P.
Indianapolis
I love Tums chewy delights. They aren't chalky like the originals. These and the Tums smoothies are the best. They work well and taste pretty decent.
Danielle j.
Mesa, AZ
Used this product alot through my pregnancy. Only thing i could keep down and that worked. Only thing i would suggest is adding different flavors.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Liked these has a great tasteand reminds me of Malibu chews. Help with acid reflux, not big into the chewable chalky tables so great alternative.
tiffany g.
Being pregnant these are a life saver. Theyre not chalking like the regular Tums. So much easier to take. Don't leave a wierd taste in my mouth.
Erin R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These are definitely better than the chewable tablets!! They're like a mild starburst and seem to work a little faster than the tablets as well.
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was excited to try these, but found that they were too sticky. I have a lot of crowns/dental work, so I didn't feel comfortable using these.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?