BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. Ho...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kayla S.
Concord, NC
Being pregnant, I get heartburn all the time. I can't handle the chalky texture of normal TUMS, and these are the perfect alternative. Not only do they get rid of the heartburn quickly, they also taste really good and don't have a gross texture to them.
Samantha M.
I thought these would taste great as oposed to the chalky original tums but after 1 or 2 it's hard to stomach chewing them. They did not provide any relief for my pregnancy induced heartburn unfortunately.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
Love these. I cannot do chalky antacids. I just can't stomach them. So this is a life saver. I have frequent heart burn, especially when pregnant and these help so much.
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
Very good tasting. Almost like a candy lol however I don't feel they have the same effect as the original chewy tums. I'll finish the bag but I won't repurchase.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
These are the best tums yet. They work great, possibly even faster than the tablets. Plus, they have a nice sweet taste to them and not the bitter chalky taste found in the regular tums tablets.
Annie S.
Just took some of these tonight. They are my go-to when my Omeprazole doesn't work. It becomes a sad day when I'm at work and I don't have one of these on me.
Demetria A.
Great flavor, and relieves heart burn fast! This is so much better than the other tums. It doesn't taste chalky. It is almost as if you are eating a starburst.
ashley c.
Canton, OH
These were very helpful throughout my pregnancy heartburn. I couldn't eat many things because I always felt nauseous but these tasted great and worked fast.
Shelby A.
I love Tums. They are so easy to carry around with you in case you need them. I get both the chewy and the tablet ones. They work quick, fast & in a hurry.
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
This works great overall. It's good to always keep on hand. However I personally do not enjoy the taste. I prefer the other flavor of orange much better.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?