BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them...3 Answers
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought theses from cvs since the regular tums leave a after taste these were good tasted like cherry left no after taste cost like other tums would buy again and recommend it to those that like cherry flavor
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
I found out at the beginning of the year I had acid reflux/gerd. I was able to control it but still got heartburn every so often. I was told to try these and I did they worked pretty well. they say they are extra strength but for me it did take a little bit to kick in and I had to eat 3 which is why I gave it 4 stars. But there is no chalky taste and they did do the job they are intended to do. #bestof2015
Rebekha P.
The cherry flavor isnt the great. But they do the trick just like the chewable hard chews do. I use these when I have any sort of uncomfortablenedd in my stomache.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
I was sick of the chalkiness of regular tumbs so I was really excited when they came out with these to help with the extra acid after I started taking some prescription acid reflux meds. I must say though that if you leave the bag open they will go stale and hey will get a weird aftertaste, which is why it's only four stars
Nikki C.
Rock hill , South carolina
These aren't bad at all. I'm not a fan of the chalky normal tums even if they do get the job done, but with these I find them a lot easier to get down without that dry chalky feeling. They actually taste pretty good! They work just as good as any of the other types of tums I tried to so that's a good thing.
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
These have a great taste like candy! They help to relieve stomach pain from food very quickly! They are effective and enjoyable to take. I purchase these from target but they are easily found at any drug store or convenience store as well. I always have these on hand and recommend those with constant stomach pain to do the same!
Alice B.
Austin, TX
I am 7 months pregnant so I always need tums by my bed. I was unsure about this when I bought it but I could tell just by the first one that these are amazing! They really do work super fast and they taste very good!
Shannon T.
Tums chewy is by far the best antacid I've tried. The cherry tastes the best. And it helps quick and effectively. I would give it 5 stars but it is not the healthiest option in the world.
Kayla S.
Concord, NC
Being pregnant, I get heartburn all the time. I can't handle the chalky texture of normal TUMS, and these are the perfect alternative. Not only do they get rid of the heartburn quickly, they also taste really good and don't have a gross texture to them.
Samantha M.
I thought these would taste great as oposed to the chalky original tums but after 1 or 2 it's hard to stomach chewing them. They did not provide any relief for my pregnancy induced heartburn unfortunately.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?