BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. Ho...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley D.
Madison, CT
I like these chewy tums and they're a good change from the regular kind. I got these at Walmart and they were pretty effective, they met my expectations and I'd probably buy them again if they were on sale
Marguerite S.
These taste delicious and work well. I could eat these like candy, so I have to be careful. These are not chalky and go to work quickly. Keep these in your purse! I leave a trail of them everywhere I go.
Valery F.
Pomona, CA
They don't work as well as the regular chewable. I don't think i would buy again as they weren't efficient and pricier than usual. I picked it up at my local Walmart but don't see them stocked often
Macy T.
I have indigestion problems so I always carry tums with me. When I found this product I was super excited because a small bag is easier to carry around that a bulky container. I will not be repurchasing these though, they taste terrible and don't work as well as the regular tums.
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
These are great! I got them because I had the chalkiness of regular tums, even the smoothies. Not only do these taste delicious (almost too delicious), but I thought they worked quicker and better than regular tums. I looked at the back and noticed that this is because they are a higher dose than even the extra strength chewable tablets. So it's a win-win!
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Janeal F.
Fallbrook, CA
Honestly this work the fastest for me. They still have that chalky taste but dissolve much faster than their tablet chews! I get instant relief when I use this and the cherry flavor is my favorite.
Erin D.
Carmichael
Tums Soft Chews were effective for heartburn but the texture was a little strange.  It did meet my expectations as it eased my heartburn pain.  I thought it was reasonably priced.
Katie N.
Youngstown, OH
Nice product. Not bad tasting. Usually go for the tablets but decided to try these this past time. Worked the same, still prefer the tablets but it was a nice switch up.
Kurumi A.
I like this delicious acid reliever. As I get older, I get acid reflux more often. I need tums frequently. Especially, I was relying on tums in my pregnancy like a lot.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?