BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them...3 Answers
Marguerite S.
These taste delicious and work well. I could eat these like candy, so I have to be careful. These are not chalky and go to work quickly. Keep these in your purse! I leave a trail of them everywhere I go.
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are seriously the best thing ever. They taste so amazing which surprised me. These are the best and only thing that work for my heartburn. There are no others that work. I don’t like the chalky feeling of the others.
Macy T.
I have indigestion problems so I always carry tums with me. When I found this product I was super excited because a small bag is easier to carry around that a bulky container. I will not be repurchasing these though, they taste terrible and don't work as well as the regular tums.
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
I popped these all the time when I was pregnant. The flavor tastes really good! They are easy to chew and swallow even when you have nausea or upset stomach. They taste like candy and work great for relieving heartburn!
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
These are great! I got them because I had the chalkiness of regular tums, even the smoothies. Not only do these taste delicious (almost too delicious), but I thought they worked quicker and better than regular tums. I looked at the back and noticed that this is because they are a higher dose than even the extra strength chewable tablets. So it's a win-win!
Logan R.
Dyersburg, TN
These soft chews are so yummy and work really well to ease belly pain. I love the flavor, too; so that's a plus! I take one every morning to get a little bit of my daily calcium! Would definitely recommend!
Kelly F.
Fort Irwin, CA
I loved chewing on these when I was pregnant! My heartburn was ridiculous. This is a great product that comes with a great price. It's also easy to purchase because you can get it at pretty much every store!
Erin D.
Carmichael
Tums Soft Chews were effective for heartburn but the texture was a little strange.  It did meet my expectations as it eased my heartburn pain.  I thought it was reasonably priced.
Kurumi A.
I like this delicious acid reliever. As I get older, I get acid reflux more often. I need tums frequently. Especially, I was relying on tums in my pregnancy like a lot.
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
The only thing I could take to supplement Pepcid while I was pregnant were Tums. I was getting aversions to certain flavors except the cherry flavor, so I purchased the chews and the flavor was great. Aside from having to pick half the chew out of my teeth, these chews did not provide any immediate relief or any relief at all. I resorted back to the Tums tablets where I held my nose while chewing them to avoid the taste, but the tablets worked. I do not recommend the chews. 2 stars for taste (I liked the cherry flavor).
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?

Walmart