BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. Ho...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
So glad they came out with these! They aren't chalky like the old tums and taste so much better they also work great if you eat spicy foods and don't want to get heart burn! I don't like the packaging but the overall product is great
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
Love these. Doesn't leave the nasty chalk flavor in your mouth like other rolaids do. It's been effective for me. But I would recommend keeping them up as my kids think their candy. You can get them anywhere. I would recommend.
Rachael L.
We use Tums a lot in our household. I bought these thinking that it would taste better than the chalky ones. I was sadly mistaken. When I thought of chewable, I was thinking texture of about a Starburst. This is far from that.
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
Just got these today in desperate need of relief and I must say these have taken a lot of the burning pain away ! Not that best texture and real sweet but gets the job done and isn't chalky at all !
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
I popped these all the time when I was pregnant. The flavor tastes really good! They are easy to chew and swallow even when you have nausea or upset stomach. They taste like candy and work great for relieving heartburn!
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I love these. Although the taste isn't amazing, these are much more tolerable than the chalky tabs. Effective at relieving HB and I love that they are individually wrapped. It's super easy to have a few in your handbag.
sarah o.
Conway, AR
tums are miracle workers and i absolutely hated the chalk tabs so i was so excited to try these. i definitely was not disappointed they have a decent cherry flavor way better than the chalk ones and work just as well
Cindy S.
Does the job but weird texture and nasty taste. Will stick to my normal tablets. Will not buy the chewable again since leaves a bad after taste in you mouth. Get the extra strength tums fruit flavors instead
Logan R.
Dyersburg, TN
These soft chews are so yummy and work really well to ease belly pain. I love the flavor, too; so that's a plus! I take one every morning to get a little bit of my daily calcium! Would definitely recommend!
Kelly F.
Fort Irwin, CA
I loved chewing on these when I was pregnant! My heartburn was ridiculous. This is a great product that comes with a great price. It's also easy to purchase because you can get it at pretty much every store!
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?