BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. Ho...3 Answers
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
These have a great taste like candy! They help to relieve stomach pain from food very quickly! They are effective and enjoyable to take. I purchase these from target but they are easily found at any drug store or convenience store as well. I always have these on hand and recommend those with constant stomach pain to do the same!
Felicia R.
Spartanburg, SC
These are AWFUL! I am pregnant and I have been searching for something to keep my heartburn/indigestion in check and this product failed me. They taste so bad and get a thread like texture as you're chewing & the flavor itself is enough to make you sick. Definitely would not recommend.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
I like the chewy Tums much better than the regular chewables. They almost taste like candy, and they don't have that chalky dry texture when you are chewing into them like the tablets do.
The cherry flavor almost tastes like a starburst. Most cherry flavoring tastes like medicine so I'm glad that wasn't the case.
Caitlin P.
Dyer, IN
Product works but somehow tastes like a gummy made from chalk. This is a waste of money to me. If you are able to handle the taste of this it is truly an effective product but I will not buy this again.
Ashley T.
San diego, CA
These work amazingly and are so much better than the chalky tablet antacids. These taste fine, leave no after taste or powdery coating and are very effective for quick heartburn relief. I would definitely recommend these to a friend and have repurchased several times.
Alyssa E.
Regular tums Make me very nauseous because of the chalky texture but these are a life saver! they take care of my heartburn and nausea almost immediately! i have a bag of these with me at all times, i don't know what i would do without them! they are amazing!
Brittany C.
These are a life saver! I'm currently 18'weeks pregnant and sometimes struggle with food/medicine aversions and textures, and these are perfect for that. I get relief almost instantly. They taste great, in fact I think they're better than the tablets!
Laura S.
Corp Christi, TX
Tums Very Cherry chews are great tasting and very fast acting at relieving my bad heartburn. This product is so much better than the chalky tablets I use to buy and are still so reasonably priced! I was very satisfied and highly recommend this product.
Abbie W.
Coconut Creek, FL
These definitely work! They are not the best, the quickest, or always the most effective - but they do work. If I am in a pinch I can definitely count on this to help! I also prefer the flavors of all of these products over anything else.
Laura M.
Washington D.C.
I like the conscience of these and thought they would be more like a chewy candy but I wasn't impressed. It kind of takes a while to chew up and got stuck in my teeth a little. I don't know if they actually work like the chalky tablets.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?