BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them...3 Answers
Delmy B.
Éstas son mis favoritas de esta marca porque sabe muy bien igual cumplen su función que late mas uno por ser masticables que quitarle la función no temas el precio es bueno si eres haríamos sabores y también agregaría más consistencia porque es un poco chicloso
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
These are so much easier to chew than the chalky tablets. It tastes like a cherry candy, like the texture of starburst, but instead of being candy it's a functional stomach aid. I only buy this flavour and form of tums. I usually chew two when I need to take some. I keep it in my car, my desk, and throughout my house.
Tammy B.
Cherry is my favourite flavour when I have a sweet tooth. Tums always help me when I'm suffering from indigestion, I always carry a pack in my handbag wherever I go , they are easy to store in your bags so they're there when you need them on the go.
alysha k.
These are the best! I find they work much better than the chalky tums! They taste way better as well and they dont leave that gross chalky feeling in your mouth. Just don't leave them in your purse...oops.
Farhana S.
Regina, GA
One of my favourite flavour is cherry and so I love them! I don't like tablets version but they are chewy and tasty ! It definitely met my expectations. It's available in most drugstores.
Natasha S.
Tums taste great and they really do work and the fact that you have heartburn always sucks so just having a tums doesn't make the experience worse it actually makes me a little excited to have a tums
Kharisma B.
London, ON
Love the flavour of these tums! I will take one if I have any indigestion and it works like a charm. I highly recommend it and it's very affordable.
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
I keep these in my handbag as they are soooo light to carry around, however they don't work as well as the original tums
Katie K.
CALGARY, AB
These have been a life saver during pregnancy. Much more pleasant to take than regular tums and work just as quickly.
Nicole B.
Fort McMurray , AB
I seriously ate these by the bag during my pregnancy, the doctor said it was safe. I even kept bags beside my bed:
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?

back