BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. Ho...3 Answers
alysha k.
These are the best! I find they work much better than the chalky tums! They taste way better as well and they dont leave that gross chalky feeling in your mouth. Just don't leave them in your purse...oops.
Farhana S.
One of my favourite flavour is cherry and so I love them! I don't like tablets version but they are chewy and tasty ! It definitely met my expectations. It's available in most drugstores.
Natasha S.
Tums taste great and they really do work and the fact that you have heartburn always sucks so just having a tums doesn't make the experience worse it actually makes me a little excited to have a tums
Kharisma B.
Love the flavour of these tums! I will take one if I have any indigestion and it works like a charm. I highly recommend it and it's very affordable.
Charlie R.
I keep these in my handbag as they are soooo light to carry around, however they don't work as well as the original tums
Katie K.
CALGARY, AB
These have been a life saver during pregnancy. Much more pleasant to take than regular tums and work just as quickly.
Nicole B.
Fort McMurray , AB
I seriously ate these by the bag during my pregnancy, the doctor said it was safe. I even kept bags beside my bed:
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?