BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them...3 Answers
Amanda K.
Whitesboro
Purchased at: Rite Aid
So@much tastier and easier to take than the tablets. Not chalky and taste good. Works fast
Haley T.
I love these tums! So much better than the chalky ones. Easy to chew and has good flavor.
Kimberly R.
Tampa, FL
I love tums chewy delights! It is better than the tablets. This consistency is way better
Shannon P.
Roanoke, VA
Delicious and effective. What else could you ask for? Love them! Carry them everywhere.
Savannah D.
Odessa, TX
Tums are good helps my heartburn go always they taste good to good buying try them out
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
These are okay. They taste great and help with my heartburn. They do not taste chalky
Amanda C.
These work quickly and don't leave you with a chalky taste. Highly recommend!
Chrissy V.
St Thomas , ON
I love the cherry and mint flavours the best they have the most effective relief on indigestion and gas , I've purchased at Walmart and shoppers for a comparable price , they have a great texture and flavor that it helps rather then the chalky taste I still buys these because there so effective
JULIJA🍒 Š.
Bretton, Peterborough
I absolutely love the taste of it. it was the main reason why I got it in the first place. I haven't really found any alternatives to it. It is definitely effective and I think I will repurchase it again in the near future. Always recommend it to others.
Amanda R.
Northbrook, ON
I always use tums when I have heartburn. I use to use the normal tums but I always find them chalky.. so we found these soft chew tums and they are so much better.. better taste and I find they work faster to get rid of the heartburn.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?