BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shannon P.
Roanoke, VA
Delicious and effective. What else could you ask for? Love them! Carry them everywhere.
Savannah D.
Odessa, TX
Tums are good helps my heartburn go always they taste good to good buying try them out
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
These are okay. They taste great and help with my heartburn. They do not taste chalky
Amanda C.
These work quickly and don't leave you with a chalky taste. Highly recommend!
Chrissy V.
St thomas , ON
I love the cherry and mint flavours the best they have the most effective relief on indigestion and gas , I've purchased at Walmart and shoppers for a comparable price , they have a great texture and flavor that it helps rather then the chalky taste I still buys these because there so effective
JULIJA🍒 Š.
Bretton, Peterborough
I absolutely love the taste of it. it was the main reason why I got it in the first place. I haven't really found any alternatives to it. It is definitely effective and I think I will repurchase it again in the near future. Always recommend it to others.
Noùr S.
Nefta
found the Chewy Delight Tums worked instantly in curing my heart burn! Plus I LOVED the flavor! The Chewy Delight Tums I received were flavored "Very Cherry" and they look much like two pieces of gum. The smell is also similar to cherry bubble gum, but the taste... it was delicious as if I was eating a special sweet! They are chewy but not overly chewy like taffy...maybe more like a softer caramel... I think they're just the right texture and the taste is far better then crunching on tums tabs. Curing my heart burn doubled as an after dinner dessert! Who would have thought!
Delmy B.
Éstas son mis favoritas de esta marca porque sabe muy bien igual cumplen su función que late mas uno por ser masticables que quitarle la función no temas el precio es bueno si eres haríamos sabores y también agregaría más consistencia porque es un poco chicloso
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
These are so much easier to chew than the chalky tablets. It tastes like a cherry candy, like the texture of starburst, but instead of being candy it's a functional stomach aid. I only buy this flavour and form of tums. I usually chew two when I need to take some. I keep it in my car, my desk, and throughout my house.
Tammy B.
Cherry is my favourite flavour when I have a sweet tooth. Tums always help me when I'm suffering from indigestion, I always carry a pack in my handbag wherever I go , they are easy to store in your bags so they're there when you need them on the go.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?