BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them...3 Answers
naida a.
san antonio
I like these tums just because they taste so good and they help me for my stomach and my head I really love it
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Still not a fan of the cherry taste.. Was hoping less chalkiness would help. But they still get the job done!
Lindsay D.
Ive nevwr tried these but they look way better than the original chalky pieces. Ill have to look next time
Nicole H.
montgomery, TX
These taste amazing and help so much with everything from gas to bloating. Its a must have for everyone.
Caitlin M.
Delicious and easy to take when I have an upset stomach. Very much recommended. Everyone must try. 10/10
Rylie E.
Island Lake, IL
These are so good. They taste great, relieve symptoms, and don't leave a chalky dryness in your mouth.
Dana A.
Odessa, TX
Chewy yummy falvorfull and cures works effectivly cheap and ypu can find everywhere cant beat that 👍😁
Karrie B.
Southaven, MS
Love these Tums!! The soft chews are my favorites out of all the Tums products! They work great!
Tali L.
Yummy! You almost forget they are tums! Good flavor and fast acting! I would highly recommend
Haley T.
I love these tums! So much better than the chalky ones. Easy to chew and has good flavor.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?

back