BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashleigh S.
Ooltewah, TN
The chews are great. I dont really like the regular tums as they taste like chalk and dont help as long as the chews do!
Amanda B.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Whenever I get heartburn, I won't ever use a regular tablet again. No chalky taste and very effective. Would recommend
M B.
These are a lot better than the chalky chewables. Works great for heartburn. Nice to throw a few in your purse and go.
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
These things are so good. Even the normal tums I don't mind. They usually always help and the taste is never horrible.
Lacey C.
Ashburn, VA
I was pleasantly surprised at how well these work. The flavor and texture is much better than the chalky tablets too.
Tiffany S.
Vancouver, WA
Great fast fix for heartburn and indigestion! A fast working and great flavor. A great way to get rid of heartburn.
Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
These actually don't taste too bad and they are great! The price isn't horrible and there's a lot in the package.
Dana R.
Ellisville, MS
These are great for me because they don't have the chalky taste and I only eat the cherry! These are wonderful!
naida a.
san antonio
I like these tums just because they taste so good and they help me for my stomach and my head I really love it
amy verrinder v.
Modesto, CA
My absolute favorite is tums chews It is very good and it gets rid of the heart burn and it doesn't taste gross
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?