BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. Ho...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda B.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Whenever I get heartburn, I won't ever use a regular tablet again. No chalky taste and very effective. Would recommend
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
These things are so good. Even the normal tums I don't mind. They usually always help and the taste is never horrible.
Lacey C.
Ashburn, VA
I was pleasantly surprised at how well these work. The flavor and texture is much better than the chalky tablets too.
Tiffany S.
Vancouver, WA
Great fast fix for heartburn and indigestion! A fast working and great flavor. A great way to get rid of heartburn.
Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
These actually don't taste too bad and they are great! The price isn't horrible and there's a lot in the package.
naida a.
san antonio
I like these tums just because they taste so good and they help me for my stomach and my head I really love it
amy verrinder v.
Modesto, CA
My absolute favorite is tums chews It is very good and it gets rid of the heart burn and it doesn't taste gross
Christine B.
Lewisburg, WV
Love the chews. They don't have the chalky, nasty taste like normal tums. The cherry flavor actually isn't bad.
Dana R.
Ellisville, MS
These are great for me because they don't have the chalky taste and I only eat the cherry! These are wonderful!
Katelyn S.
Still not a fan of the cherry taste.. Was hoping less chalkiness would help. But they still get the job done!
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?