BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

• I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. Ho...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessie S.
Greenville
I have never really been able to take the regular Tums.  Something about the chalkiness just doesn't sit right with me.   Tums Chewy Delights Cherry Calcium Soft Chews - 32 Count are a lifesaver!  Whenever I need a little relief from my heart burn, I chew one of these.  They really work, and in just a few minutes.  It has a decent soft, chewy texture, and dissolve pretty quickly.  The cherry flavor is pretty great, and I love the orange flavor as well.  There is a mint flavor as well, but have not tried those.  They are very affordable and you can get them at most stores.  I highly recommend these!
Ashley W.
Atlanta
These are seriously the best thing ever. They taste so amazing which surprised me. These are the best and only thing that work for my heartburn. There are no others that work. I don’t like the chalky feeling of the others.
Sara C.
NEW BERLIN, WI
These work exactly like Tums claim to, but have no chalky taste and are easy to take on the go since they are individually wrapped. The cherry flavor is good and they work quickly like the regular tablet Tums. I like these a lot and keep them handy in my purse. They are soft and dissolve quickly while chewing. I prefer these over the standard hard tablets.
Breanna J.
Andalusia , AL
I've been taking these all through my pregnancy... and there's only one word that can sum up how I feel about this product, and threat would be overly-satisfied! They literally go everywhere with me, because if the resealable bag making it very convenient.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
Whenever I have heart burn I always go for TUMS but I hate the chalky after taste of the regular ones so I always get the chewy fruity ones! They are so much better as far as taste wise & I feel like the do the job great!
Camille G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
It tastes so much better than the regular tablets and it doesn’t have that chalky texture. I bought mine at Walmart and it’s very affordable. I don’t think it works as good as the tablets but I would buy it again. It works just not as good
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
These are the best Tums! They taste like candy to be honest. They work just as good as the original kind. I bought mine at CVS for cheap but you can get them anywhere. I’d definitely recommend if you take Tums often.
Jennifer L.
These are very fast acting and great tasting.  I was blown away by the results of this product.  The guys in the office come to me for heartburn relief lol
Erica S.
TUMS has been a staple in my medicine cabinet for as long as I can remember. Most antacids make me throw up but TUMS never have. I was delighted when they came out with these soft chews, what a game changer! I've tried the cherry and orange flavors, both are good. Very soft, not overly sweet and easy to consume. I keep a few in a small tin in my purse so they don't get smashed (the only downside of a soft chew, aside from them getting a little melty during summer months.) Overall though, way better than the chalky tablets!
Marie S.
Indianapolis, IN
These Tums are the best. They have a great flavor and aren't chalky at all! They taste like candy and anyone I have ever had try them, love them! They can't believe they are eating a Tums. They work super fast too! I have stomach aches all the time and I always feel relief almost immediately. I don't buy any other kind of indigestion aid.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have gotten coupons for these, but I haven't tried them yet. How good do they work? Do they taste good?