BY TUMS #34 in Antacids

TUMS Chewies combines the fast heartburn relief of TUMS in a tasty soft chew format. The result is a non-chalky TUMS that goes to work fast. see more...

Christi D.
Monongahela
I HATE the taste of the Tums tablets. I can never get get the taste out of my mouth, so when I found these soft chews, I was thrilled. They taste yummy with no weird aftertaste. They work and do their job. I would recommend these over the tablets anyday!
Niki D.
Tums Chewies are my go to all time fave if I am having an issue that needs immediate attention. I may have well just eaten a star burst!! The flavor and consistency far out weighs the chalky cousin. The fast relief has become trusted and without fail. Since having my gallbladder removed and dealing with acid reflux these have become my best friend in a pinch.
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
I had my gallbladder removed years ago and when I get heartburn its pretty painful, I always need something quick.  I HATE chalky antacids, they are gross!  The chewies are better tasting they remind me of the taste of the circus peanuts candy.  They work fast, the only downside is you may have to go to the bathroom quickly after you take it.
Brooklynne G.
Bend
these Tums work very well. and they are also not as bad tasting as pills or other medicines so it makes it easier to chew/eat. you can buy these at drugstores or your local supermarket. i recommend this product to others if you ever get bad stomach aches and need a fast relief.
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
These are the best tasting that I've tried in two years. They actually have an orange flavored as well. Its like eating a piece of chewy candy and its fast acting!
Manuela M.
Orlando, FL
These are my favorite. I had cancer and have trouble with my food and reflux and these showed an improvement with it I loved it so much bought it in target it’s cheap and it works very well completed to others. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to others
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
I much prefer the chewies over the powder ones! The flavor is good and they don't taste chalky, which I get from the regular tums. They work just as well as the normal tums but are way more enjoyable to have to take. Immediate relief when my acid medicine just isn't enough.
Katherine B.
These are the only thing that work for me anymore. They stop heartburn and indigestion almost instantly and they taste great! I usually only need one or two as opposed to 4+ of the chalky tablets. I keep a couple in my purse at all times! Highly recommend these.
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
When I was pregnant, this was the only kind of tums i could take. The other tums were chalky and didnt taste good but these are like candies which went down easier
Emma C.
Every time I feel sick, I go for these. Honestly the flavor could use some improvement, because it can be sickening when you already feel sick, but they always, always help my stomach which is such a relief. My friends always ask me for them when they're in need too