Tums Chewies Antacid Soft Chews, Very Cherry uploaded by Rose F.

BY TUMS

TUMS Chewies combines the fast heartburn relief of TUMS in a tasty soft chew format. The result is a non-chalky TUMS that goes to work fast. see more...

Melissa B.
With no medical basis for this opinion, I’m going to say these are not as effective as traditional Tums. I take Tums fairly regularly and they help me a lot. These are more like an enjoyable little piece of candy, and maybe two of them will help sooth some tummy troubles. They taste very good, not medicinal at all. Effectiveness? Hit or miss. Unless you’re horribly averse to the other formula, I’d stick with those. The Smoothie variety is a nice midpoint texture between the normal chews and these. Much softer, but not chewy. I would recommend those instead.
Jenn C.
I was so excited when i first seen this product on the store shelves. I suffer from gi issues and used to take on a daily basis. Then i had to have all of my teeth pulled and was not able to use the regular tums. I am now able to use the soft chews.
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
These are the best tasting anti acids I’ve had. They work fast and gets the job done without any chalky after taste. I’ve tried other brands and this worked so much better. I would definitely recommend and buy it over and over again.
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
Works every single time. And it tastes much like a little sticky toffee type of candy. Real good. Genuinely could eat an entire bag If needed. I have two stashed in the side pocket of my handbag at all times for emergencies.
Alyssa S.
New Paltz, NY
Much better than the original. I love that they're not chalky at all, which really helps. It's fast acting and also super affordable! I got them at my local Walgreens and was overall satisfied! Will be buying again!
Ashlyn M.
North Judson, IN
I love these! They don’t taste chalky like regular tums and almost taste like candy. My heartburn is relieved immediately upon chewing one of these and I recommend them to anybody that deals with frequent heartburn.
Mandy A.
Clearwater
Omg I love these things. No chalky taste and they work immediately. I usually take two at a time. The cherry is really good. It’s like taffy. I wasn’t a fan of the orange flavor but they work just as well.
Britni R.
My mother brought these for me. At first I honestly thought I would hate them because the tablets always tasted so chalky. These were just the opposite. They are great tasting and works crazy fast!!
Niki D.
Tums Chewies are my go to all time fave if I am having an issue that needs immediate attention. I may have well just eaten a star burst!! The flavor and consistency far out weighs the chalky cousin. The fast relief has become trusted and without fail. Since having my gallbladder removed and dealing with acid reflux these have become my best friend in a pinch.
Christa M.
Denair
These are so much better than the original tums because they don’t taste chalky at all! It’s worth the added price in my opinion, as I hate the feeling of regular tums when I chew them!