Tums Chewies Antacid Soft Chews, Very Cherry uploaded by Rose F.

BY TUMS #42 in Antacids

TUMS Chewies combines the fast heartburn relief of TUMS in a tasty soft chew format. The result is a non-chalky TUMS that goes to work fast. see more...

Brookee E.
Haines City , FL
I have extremely bad heartburn due to my anxiety medications so I have tried everything! Now since I have found these Tums soft chews I can stop searching because within 10 minutes of taking this my heartburn is gone! Another plus is they taste absolutely delicious.
Ashley 🐾.
Fort Morgan , CO
These Tums are the perfect solution for an upset stomach. Plus they taste less like medicine and way better than the original tablets. They are affordable. The only downside is I wish you could buy them in bigger packages but overall a great product
Jenn C.
I was so excited when i first seen this product on the store shelves. I suffer from gi issues and used to take on a daily basis. Then i had to have all of my teeth pulled and was not able to use the regular tums. I am now able to use the soft chews.
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
These are the best tasting anti acids I’ve had. They work fast and gets the job done without any chalky after taste. I’ve tried other brands and this worked so much better. I would definitely recommend and buy it over and over again.
Kay-Lynne P.
Williamsburg, VA
Works every single time. And it tastes much like a little sticky toffee type of candy. Real good. Genuinely could eat an entire bag If needed. I have two stashed in the side pocket of my handbag at all times for emergencies.
Alyssa S.
new Paltz, NY
Much better than the original. I love that they're not chalky at all, which really helps. It's fast acting and also super affordable! I got them at my local Walgreens and was overall satisfied! Will be buying again!
Ashlyn M.
North Judson, IN
I love these! They don’t taste chalky like regular tums and almost taste like candy. My heartburn is relieved immediately upon chewing one of these and I recommend them to anybody that deals with frequent heartburn.
Britni R.
My mother brought these for me. At first I honestly thought I would hate them because the tablets always tasted so chalky. These were just the opposite. They are great tasting and works crazy fast!!
Niki D.
Tums Chewies are my go to all time fave if I am having an issue that needs immediate attention. I may have well just eaten a star burst!! The flavor and consistency far out weighs the chalky cousin. The fast relief has become trusted and without fail. Since having my gallbladder removed and dealing with acid reflux these have become my best friend in a pinch.
Christa M.
Denair
These are so much better than the original tums because they don’t taste chalky at all! It’s worth the added price in my opinion, as I hate the feeling of regular tums when I chew them!