BY TUMS #22 in Antacids

TUMS Chewies combines the fast heartburn relief of TUMS in a tasty soft chew format. The result is a non-chalky TUMS that goes to work fast. see more...

Miranda G.
Gray, ME
These chews are delicious and so fast acting!! No chalkiness at all and they fight even the worst heartburn. I use these all the time now that I’m in the third trimester of my pregnancy and daily heartburn is pretty much inevitable. They are a lifesaver!
Jenn C.
I was so excited when i first seen this product on the store shelves. I suffer from gi issues and used to take on a daily basis. Then i had to have all of my teeth pulled and was not able to use the regular tums. I am now able to use the soft chews.
Ashlyn M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these! They don’t taste chalky like regular tums and almost taste like candy. My heartburn is relieved immediately upon chewing one of these and I recommend them to anybody that deals with frequent heartburn.
Kaitlyn M.
Rogers, CT
I get really bad heartburn and acid reflux this does help briefly. Doesn’t really last long with the relief. These taste ok the texture is very gummy and sticks to your teeth. Kind of has a powdery taste to it.
Niki D.
Tums Chewies are my go to all time fave if I am having an issue that needs immediate attention. I may have well just eaten a star burst!! The flavor and consistency far out weighs the chalky cousin. The fast relief has become trusted and without fail. Since having my gallbladder removed and dealing with acid reflux these have become my best friend in a pinch.
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
I had my gallbladder removed years ago and when I get heartburn its pretty painful, I always need something quick.  I HATE chalky antacids, they are gross!  The chewies are better tasting they remind me of the taste of the circus peanuts candy.  They work fast, the only downside is you may have to go to the bathroom quickly after you take it.
Hunida Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Some of the other forms of Tums do not work for ridding the heartburn I get. This chewy kind though, worked wonders. They actually taste really good. The chalkiness is not noticeable.
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
These are amazing! They worked wonders for my pregnancy with my heartburn. And they actually taste pretty good! May be a little more pricey than the regular tums but worth it!!
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
My husband has Barrett’s, which is pre esophageal cancer. We always have TUMS on hand to help relieve any heartburn he may have. I always buy plenty and an assortment to keep in the car & my purse for those times heartburn hits and we are out. So Thanks Costco for keeping us in supply.
Manuela M.
Orlando, FL
These are my favorite. I had cancer and have trouble with my food and reflux and these showed an improvement with it I loved it so much bought it in target it’s cheap and it works very well completed to others. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to others