Tums Calcium Rich Extra Strength 750 - Assorted Berry - 116 Tablets

by Tums

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. This E-X formula provides extra strength heartburn relief.

Yes it works immediately! As it says works in a seconds! Taste is awesome too! Love it!
Do these work like the original?
Start your review of Tums Calcium Rich Extra Strength 750 - Assorted Berry - 116 Tablets!
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
There are so many different forms and flavors of tums on the market today and the berry assortment is by far the best in my own opinion. The others have too much of a chalky taste and are pretty gross. The berry have great flavors and don’t leave any aftertaste!
Shasta Lake, CA
Having heartburn sucks so I always keep a bottle of tums in the cupboard. They really work well for the occasional bout of acid. The berry flavor is pretty good. Anything that covers the medicine flavor is good in my book.
Broomfield, CO
Pretty sure these have saved my life on a least a dozen occasions. They work pretty quick and taste really good compared to others. Plus, I like that they have extra calcium in them since I don't drink or eat much dairy.
Warwick, RI
Everyone that has ever had heartburn should already know about Tums. I prefer the assorted fruit kind because they have less of a powdery taste than the mint one, but to each his own. This product is just as expected
Pittsburgh, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Berry flavored Tums were my go-to heartburn relief while I was pregnant with my son. From about 6 months pregnant to when he was born, I suffered heartburn after every meal (and sometimes just out of nowhere!) and these helped tremendously. The berry flavors were an added bonus because the smell and taste did not upset my stomach.
Canton, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These work wonders. I get headaches that make me sick to my stomach, I get motion sickness from time to time also and I always carry Tums on me. They work really well the only think I don't like is the chalkiness.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These were a huge life saver when I was pregnant with my first son! My heartburn would literally wake me up from a dead sleep! I was immediately able to go back to sleep after I chewed one of these babies up!
Ferguson, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Love the berry flavor, love what Tums does to any upset stomach, and yea just pretty great. If they could make them less chalky that would be a super plus, but that's kind of pie in the sky sort of stuff.
North Augusta, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This product would be great if it was used on someone with mild symptoms. If you have more serious problems I would recommend another type of medicine. But works great with mild symptoms.
Muskogee, OK
Love love love! Tums were my best friend when I was pregnant! The taste helps a lot too because who wants to take a nasty medicine flavor? With the assorted berries flavor, it taste good and releases pain!