Tums Calcium Rich Extra Strength 750 - Assorted Berry - 116 Tablets

by Tums

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. This E-X formula provides extra strength heartburn relief.

Yes it works immediately! As it says works in a seconds! Taste is awesome too! Love it!
Do these work like the original?
Start your review of Tums Calcium Rich Extra Strength 750 - Assorted Berry - 116 Tablets!
San Tan Vly, AZ
I have a bad habit of eating too close before bed and wake up with terrible heartburn. I always go directly to the medicine cabinet for these. They never let me down.
Las Vegas, NV
I never get heartburn, but I do get pretty wicked bad acid reflux once in a while. I used to always use Zantac, but I hated popping pills whenever I felt the reflux come on. Then I picked up some Tums and they taste better, work faster, and I don't feel like I'm taking medication.
Clarkton
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tums Antacid Calcium Supplement Fruit I really like these.because not only do they help antacid but also you get dose of calcium that everybody needs.
Decatur, AL
These are a LIFESAVOR! I have always had upset stomach and indigestion after eating so I enjoy the taste of these compared to all others that taste chalky.
Milford, DE
Indigestion or heartburn is not fun, but after I take 2 tums about 10-15min later I start to feel relief. I keep a small bottle in my purse everywhere I go
Columbia, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Extra 750 is the only tablet I use for quick relief from heartburn. While the berry flavor is a bit chalky and medicinal, the effectiveness is worth it.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great relief for gas, indigestion, and bloating. Definitely a go to in my family. Always a bottle in the medicine cabinet. Plus, the flavor is great too!
Prairieville, LA
I have acid on stomach after eating anything greasy. These little bad boy tablets relieve the acid and help keep me from throwing it up instantly.
South Windsor, CT
I rarely have to use these but when I do they work perfectly. The flavor is surprisingly good. I would definitely recommend using them if needed
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These are magic for a sore tummy! They don't taste awful and you can chew them, too, which is such a blessing if you can't swallow pills like me.