Tums Calcium Rich Extra Strength 750 - Assorted Berry - 116 Tablets uploaded by PEPPER W.Tums Calcium Rich Extra Strength 750 - Assorted Berry - 116 Tablets uploaded by Mary G.

BY TUMS #98 in Antacids

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. This E-X formula provides extra strength heartburn relief. see more...

• Yes it works immediately! As it says works in a seconds! ...2 Answers
  • Do these work like the original?11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Berry flavored Tums were my go-to heartburn relief while I was pregnant with my son. From about 6 months pregnant to when he was born, I suffered heartburn after every meal (and sometimes just out of nowhere!) and these helped tremendously. The berry flavors were an added bonus because the smell and taste did not upset my stomach.
Hannah E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
There are so many different forms and flavors of tums on the market today and the berry assortment is by far the best in my own opinion. The others have too much of a chalky taste and are pretty gross. The berry have great flavors and don’t leave any aftertaste!
Natasha K.
Besides milk, this is the only thing that helped ease the terribly uncomfortable pregnancy heartburn I developed. And it was safe for my pregnancy. It definitely met my expectations, and I would purchase this again in the future.
Alison C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really enjoy all the flavors that this bottle offers. Normally, there are one or two flavors in a bottle that I do not care for. This product works right away and I do not have trouble taking it.
Nadia T.
Used this while pregnant for awful heartburn. It was the only antacid I was allowed by midwives. It worked to take the edge off, but my heartburn was awful so not complaining. Now I use the remainder of the bottle for indigestion and it works in about 15 minutes. I love the taste of the berry flavor.
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These Tums work great. I frequently have stomach aches and Tums has been my go-to brand for years. They work fast and for being a chalk-y product they have decent flavor. You can buy at Wal-Mart, Target, etc. I am satisfied with this brand and product.
Jamie A.
My husband swears by tums! We always carry some in the car so that if we are out and about and he needs them they are readily available. You can also find them at your layover gas station or convenience store. I've tried them and they have helped although I don't particularly care for the texture.
Holly G.
I only reach for the mixed berry flavored tums because I know they all taste good! I do however usually grab the 1000 strength so that I only have to take one. Now that I eat a keto diet I actually never need to take tums anymore!
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really enjoy these tums. They are always my go to for heartburn and quickly solve the problem! They are a great value and come in such good flavors! You can get them at any grocery store so they are so easily available!
Kori F.
Springfield
Tastes like chalk, works like a charm. Have yet to have heartburn that this stuff doesn't eat through. Works almost instantly as well. I find it only useful for heartburn, but that's what I seek relief for the most often.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Do these work like the original?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Yes it works immediately! As it says works in a seconds! Taste is awesome too! Love it!