Tums Calcium Rich Extra Strength 750 - Assorted Berry - 116 Tablets uploaded by Mary G.Tums Calcium Rich Extra Strength 750 - Assorted Berry - 116 Tablets uploaded by PEPPER W.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. This E-X formula provides extra strength heartburn relief. see more...

• Yes it works immediately! As it says works in a seconds! Taste is...2 Answers
  • Do these work like the original?11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Berry flavored Tums were my go-to heartburn relief while I was pregnant with my son. From about 6 months pregnant to when he was born, I suffered heartburn after every meal (and sometimes just out of nowhere!) and these helped tremendously. The berry flavors were an added bonus because the smell and taste did not upset my stomach.
Hannah E.
Wellness Guru Expert
There are so many different forms and flavors of tums on the market today and the berry assortment is by far the best in my own opinion. The others have too much of a chalky taste and are pretty gross. The berry have great flavors and don’t leave any aftertaste!
Claire R.
Florissant , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
as someone with acid reflux, sometimes I️ feel like I️ am eating Tums like candy. Tums assorted berry is by far the best tasting in my opinion. Not only do they taste good, but I️ have also noticed that they also are not as chalky as other flavor varieties.
Holly G.
I only reach for the mixed berry flavored tums because I know they all taste good! I do however usually grab the 1000 strength so that I only have to take one. Now that I eat a keto diet I actually never need to take tums anymore!
Natasha K.
Besides milk, this is the only thing that helped ease the terribly uncomfortable pregnancy heartburn I developed. And it was safe for my pregnancy. It definitely met my expectations, and I would purchase this again in the future.
Caitlin D.
Clarksville
OK so the 750 dosage doesn't really do anything for me in getting rid of heartburn. I usually have to take like 3-6 of the highest of the dosage that tumes makes to even get rid of mine, but it works, especially with diet coke.
Krista M.
These Tums Extra strength do the job the way I need them. They not only help my stomach, but also help my brother with acid reflux. When looking into a relief of overall stomach problems, Tums is the way to go!
Montana H.
Muskogee, OK
Love love love! Tums were my best friend when I was pregnant! The taste helps a lot too because who wants to take a nasty medicine flavor? With the assorted berries flavor, it taste good and releases pain!
Alison C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really enjoy all the flavors that this bottle offers. Normally, there are one or two flavors in a bottle that I do not care for. This product works right away and I do not have trouble taking it.
Cindal B.
While pregnant I had the absolute worst heart burn. It was terrible! I took tums like they were candy. I was so thankful the flavor was tolerable and they help tremendously! I will be forever thankful for tums
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Do these work like the original?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Fitspiration Expert
Yes it works immediately! As it says works in a seconds! Taste is awesome too! Love it!