Tums® Assorted Fruit Regular Strength 500 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets 12 ct Pack uploaded by Kelsey S.

BY TUMS #76 in Antacids

Dessa M.
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
The assorted fruit pack is a bit of a gamble, some are not very good tasting.... but they do get rid of an upset tummy or heartburn fast, and the tiny packs store anywhere, pocket, car, purse, without melting or getting weird if they get hot. Overall a good buy.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
They don't taste good. they stick to your teeth. they leave a bad taste and weird textured film in your mouth, but they get rid of heartburn and they are cheap. I definitely prefer liquid alternatives.
Kandy B.
Kandy B.
Seligman, Az
Fitspiration Expert
I've been using tums for years now to help with acid reflux, heartburn and surprisingly enough, hiccups. As soon as I feel acid coming on or heartburn, I chew 2-3 tablets and in minutes I can feel it getting better. Yes, for me they work on hiccups. Not sure why but whenever I get hiccups I chew one tablet and they go away. The flavors are great, not too fruity but just enough to enjoy chewing. I'm not a big fan of the mint flavored ones as they are too minty for me.
Kenoshia B.
Kenoshia B.
Newport News, VA
I absolutely love these antacid tablets! I always keep a roll in my purse, just in case. They have a rather chalky texture, but I wouldn't say it's unpleasant. The taste is pretty good, akin to a smarties candy. I don't have the worst case of reflux, but I can definitely rely on Tums for quick relief when I get occasional heartburn.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
DENTON, TX
I only use these when I'm totally desperate. I don't think I need added calcium in my diet and I try to seriously minimize the amount of drugs I put into my system, but occasionally my heartburn or acid reflux gets bad enough I'll try these. It's always a 50/50 shot whether it works on any given instance.
Gaby N.
Gaby N.
Tums are a easy way to get some relief from bloating, stomach pains or discomfort. Along with some ginger ale, these are supposed prevent a long night of cramps and they get of the want to throw up pretty fast, but not "within seconds". The fruity flavors are good, but they leave a weird after taste.
Liz E.
Liz E.
Atlanta, GA
When I was pregnant, heartburn was a constant problem. I kept Tums in my purse and in my desk for quick relief whenever I experienced heartburn symptoms. And the extra supplement of calcium probably didn't hurt either. :-) The taste is a little chalky at first, but you quickly get used to it.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This kind isn't as available as the kind in the pour out bottle, so I've only got this kind once.  That said they offer the same benefits, albeit a little more pricey for the results, as well as the added benefit of calcium.  My nutrition teacher encouraged us to use these as a calcium supplement.  I recommend.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Venice, FL
My husband and I frequently use these and they usually get the job done. He has bad acid reflux so he used them more than I do. He has to use a lot in order to get any results. The flavor is good and the texture is alright. My personal favorite are the smoothie flavors but these are good too!
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tums are my go-to when I have heartburn, and I really like the original fruit flavors. This package is perfect to keep in my purse if I need to quell that hearburn, especially after eating spicy food. I consistently go back to tums when I need an antacid.