Tums Antacid Smoothies uploaded by Jahara C.

BY TUMS #3 in Antacids

Briana T.
If you get heartburn this is the right product for you to have in your medicine cabinet. It works fast and all you need to do is chew on two tablets. Before trying it I expected the taste to be chalky  but I was pleasantly surprised by TUMS Smoothies. The different flavors are great with no chalk aftertaste. I had avoided TUMS in the past because of the taste and trying this really changed my perception of tums antacids. I was having heartburn one day and TUMS treated it within 15 minutes of taking it, so I can definitely say it works for me. Before you take this please remember as with all medications, please consult a doctor prior to taking them as they can interact with prescriptions or affect and aggravate any current conditions you may have. Overall I find TUMS Smoothies extremely effective for my occasional heartburn needs.  I highly recommend it.
Teagan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The chalky taste isn't very pleasant, but I appreciate that they makes flavored ones to make it easier to ingest, which I don't see many other companies doing. They work pretty well when I have an upset stomach, but they take a little while to work. Since they are a name brand, they are more expensive than generic ones or other brands, but they are a trusted brand and company.
Katarina V.
Chowchilla, CA
These [product:tums-smoothies-berry-fusion-extra-strength-750-antacid/calcium-supplement-tablets-140-ct-bottle] were a life saver during my pregnancy. I had terrible heartburn and these Tums helped so much. I love the smoothie ones because they dissolve much quicker and aren't as chalky. The berry flavors are my favorite.
Kristina C.
When I was pregnant I had a real bad heartburn from just about anything that I ate so I would reach for my tum smoothies and they helped right away and relieved my heartburn. I definitely recommend these products and they work great and taste even better.
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
These were a life saver during my last two pregnancies,  I went no where with out my bottle of tums.  I can not say enough good things about them.  This pregnancy my midwife also suggested that if I were to get a charlie horse to take a tums because I was probably lacking something other than water and let me tell you, it gets rid of charlie horses so fast.  Even though my newst son is almost 2 months old I still keep a bottle of tums around just in case,
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
Tums is my go to acid reducer, and has helped me through some pretty rough nights after indulging in Domino’s pizza. Very affordable and widely available makes Tums unmatched to other acid reducers. In addition; they taste great!
Jordan N.
Better tasting than they should be...after all they are Tums right?

So after years of watching my mom chomp on these chalk tabs after dinner, I always sore these things off until I realized I need them. First off, they actually work. Whatever’s going on in there after an acidic meal, these are the answer. The smoothie flavors actually taste pretty good too!

Keep an eye out for this cute travel package, I love it!
Emma S.
Aurora, CO
I get heartburn fairly frequently and now that I’m pregnant, I get it more than ever. I have been using tums for years but have only just started trying the Smoothies kind. I find the taste fairly pleasant and not too chalky and easy to wash down with water. This always works very quickly for me and I’ve found that the effect lasts for a long time! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for fast relief.
Melanie L.
California, MD
Tums oh Tums. These have been my life saver over the past year or so dealing with stomach issues. Tums are amazing and taste pretty good compared to some other antacids I've tried. They work instantly which I love. The effects don't last for me but that is why I was prescribed medication from my doctor. But Tums were my go-to and helped me significantly before I got worse and decided to see a specialist.
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
These are by far my favorite anti acid medicine. The smoothie flavor actually has a good taste to it, and the tums itself gets the job done with my heartburn. It’s fast acting, unlike some of the pills you may take for heartburn; however, you may have to take a few shortly after your first dose if it doesn’t go away for good.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do these taste better than regular tums?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use these as a calcium supplement?
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
What is your favorite flavor?
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
Do you like the smoothie kind better than the original Tums?
emily h.
Cedarburg, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who keeps these in their purse? I do!!