Tums Antacid Smoothies uploaded by Jahara C.

BY TUMS #29 in Antacids

Briana T.
If you get heartburn this is the right product for you to have in your medicine cabinet. It works fast and all you need to do is chew on two tablets. Before trying it I expected the taste to be chalky  but I was pleasantly surprised by TUMS Smoothies. The different flavors are great with no chalk aftertaste. I had avoided TUMS in the past because of the taste and trying this really changed my perception of tums antacids. I was having heartburn one day and TUMS treated it within 15 minutes of taking it, so I can definitely say it works for me. Before you take this please remember as with all medications, please consult a doctor prior to taking them as they can interact with prescriptions or affect and aggravate any current conditions you may have. Overall I find TUMS Smoothies extremely effective for my occasional heartburn needs.  I highly recommend it.
Teagan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The chalky taste isn't very pleasant, but I appreciate that they makes flavored ones to make it easier to ingest, which I don't see many other companies doing. They work pretty well when I have an upset stomach, but they take a little while to work. Since they are a name brand, they are more expensive than generic ones or other brands, but they are a trusted brand and company.
Ayanna C.
I had to use tums during my pregnancy for heartburn. I will say I had a child with a lot of hair. I’m not sure if Tums really work because they didn’t work during my pregnancy. It takes a while and the relief is temporary. But if you want quick relief while waiting for a better medicine to kick in tums is for you.
Michelle B.
Central, SC
I used to take this just for the taste preference but when I was a freshman in college we actually tested different antacids and this one was the best! No joke, scientifically proven to neutralize acid quicker with a smaller amount than not only other tums but other name brands as well. The more you know...
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I was one of those super lucky women who had heartburn throughout my entire pregnancy. They tell you that if you have heartburn while you’re pregnant that your child is most likely going to have a full head of hair. Well, let’s put it this way, my daughter had a head full of hair and I got to feel the brunt of it for nine months. Tums was a lifesaver the entire time and I couldn’t have done anything without having my bottle of anti-acids in the end. I think goodness that I was able to have a healthy pregnancy and that Tums helped me along the way.
Evana P.
Orlando , FL
I personally love these tums for a couple reasons. One, they work every time I don’t feel good after eating, when I eat too much and have stomach aches, and sometimes I wake up in the morning with stomach aches. The flavor is so amazing and I absolutely love the texture of them as well
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
These were a life saver during my last two pregnancies,  I went no where with out my bottle of tums.  I can not say enough good things about them.  This pregnancy my midwife also suggested that if I were to get a charlie horse to take a tums because I was probably lacking something other than water and let me tell you, it gets rid of charlie horses so fast.  Even though my newst son is almost 2 months old I still keep a bottle of tums around just in case,
Emma S.
Aurora, CO
I get heartburn fairly frequently and now that I’m pregnant, I get it more than ever. I have been using tums for years but have only just started trying the Smoothies kind. I find the taste fairly pleasant and not too chalky and easy to wash down with water. This always works very quickly for me and I’ve found that the effect lasts for a long time! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for fast relief.
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works great when I have indigestion. Love the creamy taste. If I run out I know that I can go to target, Cvs, Walgreens or any supermarket to get some more. Works better than other brands I have tried in the past.
Melanie L.
California, MD
Tums oh Tums. These have been my life saver over the past year or so dealing with stomach issues. Tums are amazing and taste pretty good compared to some other antacids I've tried. They work instantly which I love. The effects don't last for me but that is why I was prescribed medication from my doctor. But Tums were my go-to and helped me significantly before I got worse and decided to see a specialist.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do these taste better than regular tums?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use these as a calcium supplement?
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
What is your favorite flavor?
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
Do you like the smoothie kind better than the original Tums?
emily h.
Slinger, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who keeps these in their purse? I do!!