Tums Antacid, Regular Strength, Chewable Tablets, Peppermint, 150-Count Bottles (Pack of 2)

BY TUMS #98 in Antacids

Each tablet of this antacid and calcium supplement is naturally flavored and provides 500mg Calcium Carbonate USP see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Love that Tums helps calm my stomach when it is feeling upset. The minty flavor helps settle my mind as well. The price is a bargain for me because I don’t use them too often but they always work when I need them.
Emily A.
My absolute favorite. If you haven’t tried he peppermint, you are missing out. Avoid the nasty fruit flavored ones, this one doubles as a mint and works really well for bloating, gas, and heartburn.
Sarah E.
Winston Salem, NC
I am the kind of girl that gets sick from about almost anything. I am very often nauseated after I eat and my heartburn problems are horrible. TUMS in any form quickly gets rid of both my heartburn and belly ache at the same time!!! I also love the taste. Other brands make me want to puke more after I taste them. TUMS is the king of no belly aches!
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna , NY
This is the only tums product that has been effective for me. It's affordable but sometimes hard to find. I always see the extra strength products but those never seem to work for me. I prefer the regular strength when i can find it. The mind is pleasant and helps settle my stomach. Would recommend.
Chloie F.
Arlington, VA
While I don't love the chalky taste, these Tums do the job and quickly. I also prefer the mint flavor over the fruity flavors that have come out. I find this to be cost-effective and they last a long time. I also like that I do not to measure anything for the dosage.
Anna B.
Fridley
This product saved me when I was pregnant! I couldn't stand anything that was flavored, but peppermint always helped me feel better! I was excited when I found peppermint Tums! These stopped the heartburn and made everything more bearable. I highly recommend!
Allison D.
Elgin, IL
I grew up watching my mom take Tums and having her recommend them to me when I wasn’t feeling well. I reach for them now when I have heartburn or an upset stomach. The mint flavor was especially helpful for dealing with morning sickness with my second baby.
Nancy D.
I get heartburn often and when I do, a few of these and within minutes my heartburn has subsided. I usually try to take at least one before I eat a heavy meal, but sometimes I forget and have to grab 2or 3 after to relieve the pain. They work very well.
Christy A.
St Petersburg, FL
Not chalky at all and they don't leave any taste in my mouth afterwards! These work quickly, usually within ten minutes or less. The taste is better than any other I have tried and they are very affordable. We always keep these on hand at the house.
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
I get frequent heartburn at night and this is a product I'll take to help calm things down. I do hate the chalkyness of the pills when you're chewing them but I like to think they're simultaneously treating my apthous ulcers