Tums Antacid Calcium Supplement Fruit uploaded by María E.

BY TUMS #5 in Antacids

Tums Antacid Calcium Supplement Fruit
  • "they are a must have they taste great and really do work if you suffer from heart burn i really recommend them." in 1 review
  • "However I am not a huge fan of the taste!" in 1 review
Tabitha J.
I love these Tums they taste like candy. They help a lot with my heartburn. Also my acid reflux. If I eat greasy food for dinner I'll take some of these before bed, because that's when my acid reflux acts up. If I have heartburn I just pop a couple of Tums and I'm good to go. My family has always used tums. When I was little, I remember riding with my Papa and asking him if I could have a couple Tums Extra Strength Tropical Fruit, because they tasted just like candy.
Alisha F.
Clovis, NM
Fast relief, easy to eat, nice flavor, and it doesn’t feel like you’re eating chalk like other brands do. Easy access cap. Only complaint is that the bottle shape is a little awkward and always hard to fit in our medicine cabinet.
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
I totally hate the taste of anything medicine and when I was pregnant with my kids I had terrible heart burn and this fixed it every time. It’s very cheap and doesn’t have a chalky taste and that’s what’s what i hated about the target brand tums. It’s pretty good in flavor and it did the Job after eating it . I’m glad that I had this while I was pregnant because i literally felt like I was dying when I had heart burn . This saved my life .
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
I love tums. The texture does bother me since it’s a chewable, but it usually does the job. I have some serious stomach problems so it doesn’t necessarily alleviate all my pain but for the common tummy ache it does the job.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Let's not lie, they are disgusting and taste like you're chewing flavored chalk, no matter how much you flavor them haha. BUT THEY WORK,AND THEY WORK FAST FOR WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT FOR A PILL TO KICK IN, just chew a couple up and swallow ,followed by water and you're set!!!!
Diana A.
Wilmington , NC
quick fix for acid stomach and I also love the flavor because it doesnt feel like taking a medicine. I only use it when it is needed and it is very practical in terms of carrying it in your bag
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
Does the trick quickly every time! They can be a little hard to chew sometimes but I think that's just a side effect of a main ingredient being calcium. We keep them in the cabinet faithfully!
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have used Tums for many years. My favorite flavor WAS Wintergreen. I cannot find them anymore. I do not like any fruit flavors. Instead of helping heartburn I feel the fruit flavors make it worse. I do not like and never use Peppermint. I have read in many sources that Peppermint is on the list of things to avoid if you have acid reflux or heartburn.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
I like Tums. They taste decently (any product like this is a little chalky) and I like that they come in fruit flavors. It makes them a little easier to take. They help my acid reflux and I take them as preventatives as well before some meals that I just knowwwww will give me bad acid reflux. These are a great product and will be buying again.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I don't get heartburn much but did take these during one of my pregnancies. They always worked like a charm. They taste great and are so super easy to carry with you my fiance carries a huge bottle in his tow truck. He's on the road and doesn't eat healthy and always has reflux and heartburn and digestion issues. These save the day for him.
Amanda W.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Hope many can you take in one day?
Michael V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is in the ingredients?
Stephanie S.