Tums Antacid Calcium Supplement Fruit uploaded by María E.

BY TUMS #3 in Antacids

• "However I am not a huge fan of the taste!" in 1 review
  • "they are a must have they taste great and really do work if you suffer from heart burn i really recommend them." in 1 review
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
These are definitely the cure-all for me. Tums are on hand for me all the time. I keep them in my hand bag upstairs and downstairs in the kitchen. Everyone in my family uses them. I get horrible heartburn from the weirdest food. I would definitely buy only Tums. The mint didn't react well with me neither did the chocolate probably because chocolate sometimes gives me heartburn my favorite are the fruit and the mixed berry. These are the only antacids that you need.
Breyonna S.
Tums are great for someone who has acid problems like me. I always keeps some in the purse, at work, and home. I have very good luck with Tums reducing my stomach issue right away. Tums taste better than some of the other brands and are not chalky. I recommend buying them.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I take 2 of these each day to keep up with my calcium intake. It also helps greatly with all the spicy food I eat. Unlike some other chewable antacids, these actually taste good. They have a pretty strong fruit flavor without any of the chalkiness. Pop them in like candy!
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
I feel like I use these way more now that I'm in my late 20's -_- but hey that's okay at least it works. We usually always have the giant bottle in the hallway closet and a small travel size with me always. The flavors are good but what matters is that it actually works !
Diana M.
I like these Tums. They taste good and don't really taste like medicine at all. I like that my friends keep this on hand whenever I come over and we eat dinner. I usually don't need any antiacids but when i do i like that this keeps me comfortable thorughout the day.
Belinda A.
El Cajon, CA
Helps my heart burns so much I don't know how I would have gotten threw anything to with out it its affordable for anyone and you can get it from rite aid ,Wal mart ,target ,cvs any where anyone who has heart burn should try it out and see if it works for you
Hannah C.
Wasilla, AK
I love Tums and I love them even more when they have the added calcium supplement. I take Tums when my stomach hurts or if I have occasional heart burn. I do not take them often so they are very effective for my system. I like all of the different flavors.
Nicole H.
These work so well when you need to treat acid reflux or indigestion! Just chewing two does the trick for me! Just make sure to drink some water after you chew them to get it all out of your mouth! I give it five stars because it always works for me
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
This helped a lot when I was pregnant and I had really bad acid reflux! It was a life saver during those times. You can find them at any drug store. I used to use it daily and sometimes it would be the only thing I can get relief with.
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM
Tums was a lifesaver during my pregnancy. Used it throughout my pregnancy to help my heart burn and acid reflux. It was fast acting and the fruit flavors were delicious. I totally recommend this product especially to pregnant women.
Amanda W.
Harviell, MO
Hope many can you take in one day?
Michael V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Fitspiration Expert
What is in the ingredients?
Stephanie S.