Tums Antacid Calcium Supplement Fruit uploaded by Glenda D.Tums Antacid Calcium Supplement Fruit uploaded by Diana R.Tums Antacid Calcium Supplement Fruit uploaded by María E.

BY TUMS #48 in Antacids

• "However I am not a huge fan of the taste!" in 1 review
  • "they are a must have they taste great and really do work if you suffer from heart burn i really recommend them." in 1 review
Victoria G.
Orange Beach, AL
I like this product, but it's not my favorite. I have heart burn after almost every meal. One tablet may take away the heartburn but it doesn't last forever. If you have it as recent as I do, I would recommend going to a doctor for it, because now that I have a medicine that fits my needs, it's even better
Lori L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Every time I was pregnant my doctor would have me take Tums for the extra calcium without combating the nausea that comes from taking vitamins. The flavor is good. They weren’t overly chalky so it didn’t leave a film in my mouth. Overall they were decent. Tums Antacid Calcium Supplement Fruit
Tabitha J.
I love these Tums they taste like candy. They help a lot with my heartburn. Also my acid reflux. If I eat greasy food for dinner I'll take some of these before bed, because that's when my acid reflux acts up. If I have heartburn I just pop a couple of Tums and I'm good to go. My family has always used tums. When I was little, I remember riding with my Papa and asking him if I could have a couple Tums Extra Strength Tropical Fruit, because they tasted just like candy.
Maddie R.
These are life savers for when I have acid reflux (which happens quite often as I have several indigestion issues). The flavor isn’t bad either, though the outcome is good enough that I would still use them even if it tasted bad!
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
I totally hate the taste of anything medicine and when I was pregnant with my kids I had terrible heart burn and this fixed it every time. It’s very cheap and doesn’t have a chalky taste and that’s what’s what i hated about the target brand tums. It’s pretty good in flavor and it did the Job after eating it . I’m glad that I had this while I was pregnant because i literally felt like I was dying when I had heart burn . This saved my life .
Kira P.
Brant Lake, NY
They do what you need them to do, but for me personally, the flavors aren’t my favorite. They usually make my stomach hurt a little more (but I’ll accept that as a mental block more than a fault of the product). Go for mint.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Let's not lie, they are disgusting and taste like you're chewing flavored chalk, no matter how much you flavor them haha. BUT THEY WORK,AND THEY WORK FAST FOR WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT FOR A PILL TO KICK IN, just chew a couple up and swallow ,followed by water and you're set!!!!
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I ate these like candy when I was pregant. They helped soooo much! They don't leave a weird after taste in your mouth either. You can find these pretty much anywhere. The flavors are pretty good too!
Layla C.
They work great and they taste great. It’s one of my favorites i bought it at Walmart you can get it at a lot of places. They were very effective definitely not disappointing. I will be buying them again
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have used Tums for many years. My favorite flavor WAS Wintergreen. I cannot find them anymore. I do not like any fruit flavors. Instead of helping heartburn I feel the fruit flavors make it worse. I do not like and never use Peppermint. I have read in many sources that Peppermint is on the list of things to avoid if you have acid reflux or heartburn.
Amanda W.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Hope many can you take in one day?
Michael V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is in the ingredients?
Stephanie S.