Tums

by Tums

#4 in Antacids

What is the least chalky-tasting Tums product?
Where can get them?
How quickly do these work for you?
Start your review of Tums!
Product Highlights
I can easily get heartburn so I always love to have these.in reviews
Paducah, KY
Tums uploaded by rebecca S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used tums for many years. I have tried off brand and they just aren't the same. You get 96 chews to a bottle for a very reasonable price. The bottle is small enough to keep In your purse and works instantly! I would definitely recommend these!
Osceola
This helps me a lot. Especially when I am having a lot of stomach pain, when I’ve ate something I should not have.
Loveland, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tums has always works! I like that these ate chewy and not nasty tasting liquid which makes them easier yo take especially if youre on the go.
Lake Park, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I enjoy the citrus flavored ones, they work and they work fast and the citrus ones taste the best to me (I hate nasty tasting medicine and avoid it whenever I can)
I love these . I have tried other store brands and they just dont seem to get the job done like tums does. The price is reasonable and I just take two and my heartburn goes away instantly
Richmond, KY
I have pretty bad indigestion, I use tums, I keep a pack in my purse. They work pretty good but not as much as I want them too
Hemet , CA
Always helps me get rid of my heart burn . I used it every time I get heart burn . Yes it did meet my expectations. It works within 2 minutes. I usually buy them from cvs any pharmacy store. Yes highly recommend.
Los Lunas, NM
Love using Tums. I make sure to always have a bottle around, just in case anyone will need it. I think it works great for heartburn! Would recommend to try.
Las vegas , NV
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I wasn't a fan of tums until I had the smoothie mix, they're delicious and almost completely stopped my heartburn in a matter of minutes !
Northport, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love Tums. I’ve been using them for years. I always have them in the house. I prefer the minty flavors. I also prefer these over Rolaids, because they don’t have the “fake sugar” that Rolaids do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
Amber V. il y a 9 mois
The new smoothie version is dope.