BY TUMS #5 in Antacids

Buy on Amazon
  • "I can easily get heartburn so I always love to have these." in 2 reviews
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
I bought a bottle of Tums Ultra Tropical Flavor and found the texture to be slightly different than what I had used before. This product dissolved more quickly and I actually preferred it over what I had used before. Both products work equally well but I'm hoping to find more of the quickly dissolving bottle. I've attached a picture of both bottles. The one I'm looking for more of has a "gsk" logo on the bottle and an orange in the place of a strawberry on the label. Any suggestions on what I've stumbled upon and how to find more?
Stephanie C.
I rarely ever used medication when something's wrong I kind of try to tough it out especially when I was pregnant but I will say there were times that heartburn would wake me up in the middle of the night and a glass of milk just was not doing it so I would suck on a Tums and within a half hour I'd be able to lay back down and catch a little bit more sleep before baby started kicking at my bladder making me have to run to the restroom.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
When being pregnant for the first time I had really bad heart burn all my 9 months of pregnancy .. I never had this issue before or after pregnancy so I had to make lots of drug store stops.. specially after I would eat pasta with tomatoes sauce or any sort like that even pizza. Oh gosh I couldn't sleep and tums were my savers on the go. Like at work or on the road .. I would be sad if I didnt have any in my purse
Roselicious S.
Not often do I have to be concerned with indigestion or stomach upset but on those rare occasions when relief is needed I reach for Tums. A brand you can trust to deliver consistent quality and relief. I like the convenience of Tums, especially important when traveling. Another plus is that Tums is available at most convenience stores.Tums
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
When I was a kid my mom gave me a tum for being nauseous... it didn’t work because it made me throw up right away. So ever since then I thought they would make me throw up... turns out as an adult and for heart burn they work great!! The ONLY downside is the taste— like chalk!! Yuck! Would have given it 5 stars if it tasted more like candy. But overall works wonders:)
Sara K.
Gettysburg
When i was pregnant i had really bad heart burn and these were my go to. I would buy them in bulk because i would go through so many. Even now i continue to use these whenever i have heartburn or acid reflux issues. They are must keep in my household.
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
When I was pregnant, I had some really bad episodes of heart burn. Even smelling tomato sauce or something spicy gives me the heart burn, then I decided to get tums! It did help me out so much and made me comfortable during my pregnancy. I love this! I still use this now even though I’m not pregnant anymore! Definitely buying more!
Hailey C.
Ray , OH
This is honestly the best product in my opinion. It is my go to for any acid problems I am having. This is the product that always gives me the fastest heartburn relief. Highly recommended product for anyone that frequently or just occasionally gets heartburn. The chewy ones are my favorite when taking these.
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
We always have Tums in the house! Having a daughter with acid reflux she uses these all the time. We like our spicy foods and these help with that too. They are good for the kids when they have upset stomachs because they work fast. The kids love the smoothie flavor, while I prefer the fruit assortment.
Holly P.
I usually use Tums after eating something that doesn’t sit well or if I’m feeling bloated. They always seem to do the job. I like that they are so readily available. I’ve usually bought them at target or a drug store. Overall these are a good product and always help when I’m feeling bloated.
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Do you prefer Gas X, Tums or Pepto Bismal chewables?
KATHERINE P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
it tastes nice?
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Can pregnant women takes this ??
Jenna S.
Lowell, IN
What's your favorite flavor and type of tums product?
KATHERINE P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
really they work like they say?