Tums

by Tums

#5 in Antacids

What is the least chalky-tasting Tums product?
Where can get them?
How quickly do these work for you?
Start your review of Tums!
Product Highlights
“I can easily get heartburn so I always love to have these.” in reviews
Washington, DC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tums are great because the do the trick immediately after use! If your stomach is ever feeling bad or sensitive, I suggest taking 1 -2 of these and you should feel a difference within 30 minutes to an hour! I found these help especially if I’m on a plane or going to an amusement park and know I will feel my stomach drop or get motion sickness
Elk Grove, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I used to never get heartburn before but as I've gotten older I now get it more often. It sometimes doesn't have to be food that is spicy it can just be chocolate and boob heartburn attacks. With Tums if I take it right after having foods that I know give me heartburn it takes it away. This for me is a staple in my house.
Greenwich, CT
Tums have helped me so much. I have heartburn a lot specially when I go to bed and tums has helped me get a good nights sleep. They work almost instantly and they are super effective. I would recommend it to anyone with the same problem. They are also very tasty so it isn't like you are taking a medication.
Aurora
I suffer from gastritis and this tums have been a life saver. A while ago I used to take prescribed medications for my gastritis but they stopped making my medication and recommended to ask my doctor for a different medication in the meantime I take tums and i love them. I'm very satisfied.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I recently found out that I was pregnant, so naturally heart burn is a thing. Typically, I am not a fan of Tums. I can't stand the chalky texture and taste of them. I found out about the chewy tums and honestly they are amazing. They do the trick, without the chalk sensation in your mouth.
Cordova, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The travel container of Tums is perfect for when you are traveling/going out to eat and not sure how things will sit. I have always had semi-quick results chewing a couple Tums. The only time I haven’t been happy with Tums was when I ended up having a stomach ulcer and didn’t know it.
Nampa, ID
Tums are great! They help with my stomach exactly like they say they are supposed to. I think that they are very affordable and always reliable. I like that they add some flavors to them so they aren’t super disgusting to eat. I would definitely recommend this to someone else.
Kellyville, OK
As a lover of all things spicy and my dads chili, I can say that this product is a life saver! I can go to bed without having to worry about the dreaded acid burps and stomach upset after consuming too many helpings of my fathers famous chili. 10/10 would recommend!
Babies give you heartburn & this will fix it! I had never had heartburn in my life until I got pregnant but these are safe to use while & after you have your baby. I think they are a life saver for anyone with heartburn but specially if you happen to be expecting!
Philadelphia, PA
My aunt who lives in Brooklyn always buy and have this antacid at home. I have taken it and it met my expectations. My stomach felt better after taking it so I keep taking it when I feel bad. It is effective for me and I recommend that you prove if you want
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
Amy A. • il y a 4 mois
I guess they're all chalky but I like the mixed berry ones the best.