BY TUMMY TICKLER

Tummy Tickler® Tots®.Apple Juice & Purified Water.
100% Healthy. 100% Fun®!
40% Less sugar than 100% Apple juice.
35 calories per bottle.
Naturally flavored apple juice beverage from concentrate with other natural flavors. see more...

Ellie H.
I'm 13 and I used to love these my cousin and brother does but for older kids we need more to drink. The are useful for little kids because they will not spill.
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC
I gave this to my little boys all the time! They love the taste, and they're really picky, so this is one of the few things I got them to have!
Amanda M.
Bridgeville, DE
I wish they came in other flavors but my son can not get enough... HE always has me getting him one when we are at the store.
Amanda L.
New Tazewell, TN
I love these they are so simple for my little girl to just grab and go then throw away when she is done.
Hollie S.
Blackstone, VA
My daughter loves these. They taste really good too. :) Good enough for mommy to sip some too.
Jen H.
West Warwick, RI
My son loves these, I'm not too large a fan of the juice it comes with, however; they bottles are washable and reusable. I love that. They come in so many characters, too!