Retailers & ServicesShoppingTumi - Alpha Travel & Business
Tumi Alpha Travel and Business Deluxe Wheeled Brief with Laptop Case - Black

This versatile design is really two briefs in onethere is the large, expandable wheeled case and a removable laptop sleeve with shoulder strap. Use one or both to meet your changing needs. The main case features file dividers, a removable accessory pouch, and numerous organizer pockets. The exterior offers many pockets including a water bottle pocket. Holds a 17" laptop. This item can be customized with color through our Accent Your Alpha service.

I've heard such wonderful things about the Tumi brand but it's so expensive so does anyone know whether their products are worth the hype? And the expensive price tag? Thank you!!
Start your review of Tumi - Alpha Travel & Business Tumi Alpha Travel and Business Deluxe Wheeled Brief with Laptop Case - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Ko S.
Dearborn, MI
Tumi luggage is the absolute best. Yes, it's expensive but it lasts forever. I do alot of traveling for my job and before I invested in Tumi, I would go through luggage every 3 months. Either something would break or tear but with Tumi, I'm able to use the luggage for years! Plus they have the tracking system in all of their bags, which I thankfully haven't had to use yet
Maria R.
Cockeysville, MD
Tumi - Alpha Travel & Business Tumi Alpha Travel and Business Deluxe Wheeled Brief with Laptop Case - Black uploaded by Maria R.
Tumi it’s always the best option to travel, lifetime warranty and best beautiful items ever! I love this style
Yvonne G.
San Mateo
Great when traveling but it doesn't fit much in it and it is kinda expensive.
Great when traveling but it doesn't fit much in it and it is kinda expensive.
Gita G.
I absolutely love TUMI and this wheeled laptop bag is no exception. There are many alternative options, but nothing compares to TUMI's quality. This bag has a great padded divided insert for your laptop, tablet, files etc. that is removable when not needed. I highly recommend this product.
Corinne A.
While tumi can seem a little bit overpriced, I love the warranty that they have on products. A zipper broke off a week after I purchased this item and I took it back to the store and they replaced it for free. If I didn’t live near a tumi store for these types of repairs I might feel differently.
angeline C.
Blue Ash, OH
I am in love with this brand. I have a couple of pieces by them and all are so well built defiantly will last for a long time.
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
I like this product because it keeps my stuff nice and clean and organizated. ................................................