BY STARBUCKS

This stainless steel tumbler is quite an eyeful or at least its center dot is. The cool design is surrounded by web-like line art in yellow, orange and black. The coffee tumbler's vacuum-sealed, double wall technology helps retain heat and keeps hands cool and comfortable. Flip-top lid with ergonomic lip and silicon seal. Soft rubber pad on base. Holds 16 fl oz. Handwash only. Do not microwave. Part of our Dot Collection, the tumbler comes ready-to-gift in a bright red box with a dot of holiday shine. see more...

Devin M.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite cup I've bought so far at Starbucks! Durable, great design, quality lid and easy to wash. I take it on the go every day and never have an issue opening it or refilling. I would recommend to anyone, but absolutely for those on the go and in need of a quick cup in the mornings.
Yeni D.
Itasca
I absolutely love tumblers and the Starbucks one works so well. It keeps your drink hot if it needs to be hot. It keeps your drink cold if it need to be cold. I definitely recommend this cup it definitely does its job!
Veronica S.
This is a fabulous mug! I wish Starbucks still had their online store. The mug holds heat in very well! Im surprised at how long my coffee stays pipping hot. The hold on the lid is very tight and never dripped.
Sarah H.
Elgin, Scotland
Just great for coffee/tea when I’m out and about or at home, not too expensive, good quality