Tumaro's Wraps Low-In-Carb Multi-Grain - 8 CT uploaded by Mattea P.

BY TUMARO'S #81 in Tortillas

Tumaro's™ Low-in-Carb Multi Grain Wraps.
Today's the day™.
60 calorie.
Let's skip the sandwich.
55% fewer calories than the leading flour tortilla*.
Healthy wrap!
Low in fat and an excellent source of fiber.
60 calories & four net carbs.
8 low-in-carb wraps.
8 count. see more...

• How do these wraps compare to your typical tortilla? I'd ...1 Answers
  • Are these good? With the low carbs etc. I wasn't sure if ...1 Answers
Tumaro's Wraps Low-In-Carb Multi-Grain - 8 CT
  • "They taste very similar to regular wheat wraps and the texture is pleasant too!" in 1 review
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
These are light wight and low in calories. Great price point. I am a repeat buyer, and I highly recommend for anyone who is trying to eat healthy. Great for wraps or even turkey burritos. I feel great about myself after eating these.
Jessica B.
Vly Cottage, NY
I recently started to track my macros and just so happened to come across these wraps while walking through the grocery store. They taste great and compliment any lunchtime food perfectly. I'll even use them in the morning sometimes and wrap my eggs in one. I can't wait to try some of the other kinds
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
When I went on a low carb diet these were a lifesaver! Anything I was making my husband for dinner I would just make into a wrap or panini with these. They are perfect for tacos or fajitas but even great in place of bread. They taste very similar to regular wheat wraps and the texture is pleasant too!
Liz C.
I am not a big fan or plain old sandwiches. These tortillas are the besy substitution for bread. They are so yummy and flavorful! And best part is low in carbs!
Jennifer M.
These are my favorite low carb wraps. There are several different flavors. I can find them locally which is important. Highly recommend.
Casey R.
Bolling Afb, DC
Any of the different flavors of the low-in-carb wraps are great. I first found these when I had started doing weight watchers.
Kara G.
Harrisburg , SD
How do these wraps compare to your typical tortilla? I'd love a healthier replacement!
Serena B.
Are these good? With the low carbs etc. I wasn't sure if they tasted like cardboard?!