Food & SnacksBakeryTortillas & WrapsTumaro's
Low Carb Garden Veggie Tortillas - 8-inch

Tumaro's Low Carb Garden Veggie Tortillas - 8-inch

by Tumaro's

Tumaro's™ Low-in-Carb Garden Veggie 60 Calorie Wraps!.
Today's The Day™.
Let's skip the sandwich.
55% fewer calories than the leading flour tortilla.
Healthy wrap!
Low in fat and an excellent source of fiber.
60 calories & five net carbs.
tumaros.com.
8 low-in-carb wraps.
8 count.

How do these taste?
Start your review of Tumaro's Low Carb Garden Veggie Tortillas - 8-inch!
Tk B.
Pennsylvania
Tumaro's Low Carb Garden Veggie Tortillas - 8-inch uploaded by Tk B.
Tumaro’s are my absolute favorite low carb wraps. I have made so many things with these! I’m reviewing the garden veggie just for the sake of uploading the photo of the chicken wraps I made with them the other night. These wraps are soft - even when left in the fridge. They are flavorful and don’t break when flexed like other wraps and sells sometimes do. Plus they are low carb and high fiber. As a type 2 diabetic I am always looking for low carb options and these are 100% the BEST low carb wrap brand you will find. I use these wraps as taco shells and even have made chips with them in the oven for a low carb nacho tray. So versatile and taste great!
Karisa K.
Negaunee, MI
Tumaro's Low Carb Garden Veggie Tortillas - 8-inch uploaded by Karisa K.
I’ve had both veggie & multi grain. Both are very good and low on calories and carbs! I love to throw lunch meat on them with some mustard & spinach! Not pricey and available in all different flavors. 10/10
Mattea D.
Queen creek, AZ
Tumaro's Low Carb Garden Veggie Tortillas - 8-inch uploaded by Mattea D.
I love that this brand is healthy with only 60 calories. I love the flavor of these. Great price point. I am a repeat customer and I do recommend these. I like how lightweight they are especially for wraps at lunch.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
I love the multigrain wraps in this brand- only 4g carbs and they don't have the weird texture other low carb wraps have.
Amber A.
Winchester, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are pretty good as well although I don’t get a taste of any kind of veggies. It tastes just like a plain tortilla. Which is fine I will def use them up but I think I prefer the chia seed kind over these.
Cheyenne C.
Wingdale, NY
I love that these wraps are low in calories, but don’t lack in flavor. I find the garden veggie flavor to taste awesome and accentuate the wrap. They are decently sized and don’t taste or feel much different than your average tortilla. I think they are great diet alternatives and I would continue to use them even if I’m not dieting.
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
These are ridiculously good! I tried them on a whim, craving a tortilla...they did the trick! They heat well and taste good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...