Tum-E Yummies® Very Berry Blue Fruit Flavored Drink 10.1 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Wendy C.Tum-E Yummies® Very Berry Blue Fruit Flavored Drink 10.1 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by  Patricia H.

BY TUM-E YUMMIES

A naturally and artificially flavored beverage. see more...

Jaime M.
This Product is very Delicious it has a good price. The flavor is very good and nice. This product is affordable with a low price. I definitely met my expectations. I recommend this product to buy....
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
This is a lot less sugar-y than Bug Juice and my son like it just the same. He loves going in the store with me to pick from the variety of flavors! The blue ones are his favorite! :)
Wendy C.
My 6yr old loves these!!! I find them pretty cheap at my local grocery store and will buy him one as a treat once in a while. This one has a great berry flavor. This has high fructose wich I'm not a fan of but it has 100% vitamin c,B6 and B12 wich is great and I prefer him drinking one of these over a soda!
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
Got this while I was at a play area for kids. It taste really good and both my cousins drank it all. Only thing I could do wothout is the high fructose corn syrup. But it was a really nice treat to give every once in a while.
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
I worked at a gas station for a couple of years, and I recommended this to all of the customers that regularly purchases Bug Juice for their little ones. The flavors are similar, but this has a lot less sugar than the Bug Juice does. Everyone wins that way!
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is my sons favorite drink/flavor ! Can not pass them up on the store he to get one ! We even put them in a cooler and take to the pool :)
Samantha A.
My daughter LOVES LOVES LOVES these! just the right size and convenient as a quick drink in the car if her cuppy is ever left:)
 Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI
My youngest son just loves the blue tummy yummy and I love the 100% vitamin c, no sodium, and they are great on the go